New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 yea you are at that point now, The growth is about to get rapid! My girls are 16 days old and loving life so far. I actually just started another little something I should be posting about by next week. Your lsd-25 looks very similar to mine. My lsd is already getting her stretch on. She's taller and wider than my rhinos, but my rhinos are much bushier. Last grow all my lsd's starting flowering on day 21! If it happens again that's so soon haha! Anyway...looking great man! I've been checking this thread quite often for an update, keep up the good work!
damn and i thought they were growing fast now i can only imagine whats ahead...i wanna post pics everyday but ill save you guys the boring parts and just do reporst every 2 days or so or when i switch to flower nutes ect.... im on my way over to your thread now :)

damn and i thought they were growing fast now i can only imagine whats ahead...i wanna post pics everyday but ill save you guys the boring parts and just do reporst every 2 days or so or when i switch to flower nutes ect.... im on my way over to your thread now :)
Haha dude autos go through a "holy shit what is happening" stretch. Don't be surprised if you see 1-2" of new growth daily. Sometimes you can see a difference in just 8 hours, it gets nuts! Nothing like photos. As far as "boring part".... there is no boring part! We love all this shit!
myprecious.gif

Haha dude autos go through a "holy shit what is happening" stretch. Don't be surprised if you see 1-2" of new growth daily. Sometimes you can see a difference in just 8 hours, it gets nuts! Nothing like photos. As far as "boring part".... there is no boring part! We love all this shit!
myprecious.gif
Couldn't have said it better the main reason I'm only growing autos from now on is there so much more fun to grow

myprecious.gif
LMAO i cannot wait to see these babies stretch! i do have kind of a dilemma with that part tho... i wasnt expecting this but we are moving in 2 weeks and im beginning to wonder how im going to be moving these to our new bigger house without suspicion :-/ i was thinking of putting the smartpots in a 5 gal bucket with a trash bag over the top incase they are taller than the bucket? luckily the move is only like a 10 min drive but still dangerous ANY ideas?

Couldn't have said it better the main reason I'm only growing autos from now on is there so much more fun to grow
im trying to put ogether a perpetual harvest type setup for after this grow so i gotta tink how im going to accomplish that... i think ill throw a cpl photo period strains in the mix seing as i have a decent amout of beans

Last edited:
ok so after dropping the light to 16.5 inches this is what the plants/leaves look like... the serrations are slightly curled but the actual leaf is not so im wondering if the light is perfect or too close or what? that is the only noticeable difference besides the serrations is the AK is praying harder then she was before the reduction... theres a bunch of pics attached which were taken right before lights off and after being the reduced distance for almost 5 hrs. the pics are in no particular order. should i keep it at this distance or what would everyone recommend with the LED?
CAM01675.jpg CAM01674.jpg CAM01673.jpg CAM01671.jpg CAM01670.jpg CAM01672.jpg CAM01669.jpg CAM01667.jpg CAM01668.jpg CAM01666.jpg CAM01664.jpg

@Fuggzy :yeahthat: is what they look like after the reduction
ANd i hope @TaNg dosent mind me using a pic of HIS to compare my leafs to his. im assuming that the raised serrations are ok since in his log he dosent seem too concerned about it... should be upping their feed due as per tang's schedual next feeding
if its a problem i can remove the picture tang.... :)
51d1d10b65b14d58d00ca42d43682491.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say you found a happy spot there bud. A slight curl in the leaf edges is a sign of happy, fast, healthy growth. If the leaves start to curl up really deep, like a canoe, there is either a heat or nutrient problem from what I understand. Remember my twisted plant? All the leaves where canoe shaped. That was from the thunder fuck of nutes I gave it.

**UPDATE **DAY 17: The inner core was still kinda moist so i just watered/fed the outer core/ring with 500ml each. I also upped their feed as per tang's schedual to 1.2ml/l for the sensi grow, i also added 1 ml/l of CALMAG, 2ml/l Tarantula,2ml/l Voodoo juice and 2ml/l of carboload. I will resume piranha in the 1st and 2nd flowering week.
PPM:369
PH: 6.1
Soil PH:6.8
Tent Perameters:CAM01728.jpg
Group Shot
CAM01726.jpg

West Coast OG
CAM01717.jpg
CAM01724.jpg
CAM01721.jpg
CAM01720.jpg

LSD-25