New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

>>
fe840a77.gif
<< ??!
I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard.... haha it just got cold as hell up here waiting on them leaves still

i would say same to you but you probably have your windows open, should be pretty nice down there round now haha

@tripaholic88 last time I started on node 4. So when my girls 5th set of true leaves I was ponytailing. Basically where I'm at in my pics right now. I was planning not to touch mine at all this go, but now I am going to ponytail these gals when I wake up lol! I had used unbleached cooking twine. It was a good thickness so it was gentle on the leaves. I need to find my ball of twine...:baked: I've also seen people use those little fuzzy pipe cleaners. It's crazy to think I'm almost 3 weeks in tomorrow is day 20! My LSD is the abnormally tall awkward girl going through puberty, but I know she's going to grow into an amazonian goddess. My Rhino #1 is by far the largest of the three, mutant almost as big, and then one runt. My runt is on the same node set as my other two but it is just significantly smaller. I'm not sure if I should feed it a little extra or if feeding her extra will burn her because she's smaller. I swamped its positioning with Rhino #1 to see if maybe more light is getting to that spot. I'm looking at other grows to get an idea of how my girls are doing. Your grow is perfect for comparison and we seem to be at a pretty similar growth rate. I just saw @The Elvis has gorilla glue on day 22 and it is massive! They are beautiful. I don't think any of my girls will look like that in that time period!

@tripaholic88 last time I started on node 4. So when my girls 5th set of true leaves I was ponytailing. Basically where I'm at in my pics right now. I was planning not to touch mine at all this go, but now I am going to ponytail these gals when I wake up lol! I had used unbleached cooking twine. It was a good thickness so it was gentle on the leaves. I need to find my ball of twine...:baked: I've also seen people use those little fuzzy pipe cleaners. It's crazy to think I'm almost 3 weeks in tomorrow is day 20! My LSD is the abnormally tall awkward girl going through puberty, but I know she's going to grow into an amazonian goddess. My Rhino #1 is by far the largest of the three, mutant almost as big, and then one runt. My runt is on the same node set as my other two but it is just significantly smaller. I'm not sure if I should feed it a little extra or if feeding her extra will burn her because she's smaller. I swamped its positioning with Rhino #1 to see if maybe more light is getting to that spot. I'm looking at other grows to get an idea of how my girls are doing. Your grow is perfect for comparison and we seem to be at a pretty similar growth rate. I just saw @The Elvis has gorilla glue on day 22 and it is massive! They are beautiful. I don't think any of my girls will look like that in that time period!
thanks for the info! i have some garden twine its that kinda rough spun brown twine lasyin around would that work or should i look at something more soft? My AK is the same as your runt, when i upped the feed today i seen a slight little burn on her so i donno how yours would take it... i know they are different strains and all but my ak wasnt one of the ones that burned when i fed them too early. just food for thought... and i have rotated my pots a 1/4 trun a day from the beginning but this week i rotated all the pots into different spots of the tent

today they were fed 250mls each at the inner core as it was almost dry. they were fed at :1.2ml/l for the sensi grow,1 ml/l of CALMAG, 2ml/l Tarantula,2ml/l Voodoo juice and 2ml/l of carboload. i fed them lighter so hopefully tomorrow all the moisture will be distributed through the whole pot. they are looking great tho. the fan is defenitly strengthing the stems.I like the effect so much i added a clip on fan to the mix and everything is looking very groovy my friends:doc1:

@tripaholic88 I was wondering about your LED panel. So i read on the M-H site that it is equivalent to 250w HID. I noticed that it has a grow and bloom switch. Do that mean that the grow spectrum is equivalent to 125w and the bloom is equivalent to 125w? When they are both on they are equivalent to 250w? Also do you use both grow and bloom the whole time since you're growing autos? I know some people just HPS the whole way through so I don't see how using both setting from the jump wouldn't be the thing to do. Maybe right in the beginning only use grow because the plants are more sensitive but after the first week it seems like both spectrums should be on, or am i just uneducated about LEDs? Thanks!

@tripaholic88 I was wondering about your LED panel. So i read on the M-H site that it is equivalent to 250w HID. I noticed that it has a grow and bloom switch. Do that mean that the grow spectrum is equivalent to 125w and the bloom is equivalent to 125w? When they are both on they are equivalent to 250w? Also do you use both grow and bloom the whole time since you're growing autos? I know some people just HPS the whole way through so I don't see how using both setting from the jump wouldn't be the thing to do. Maybe right in the beginning only use grow because the plants are more sensitive but after the first week it seems like both spectrums should be on, or am i just uneducated about LEDs? Thanks!
its draw from the wall is 210w +-5w so about 210 true watts but they claim its equivalent to a 250 hps and im not sure about how much power each switch draws to be honest... and i was thinking of throwing on the bloom switch soon to get the most out of the light... probably when they start stretching to be safe

HEY @Fuggzy sorry bout it being side ways....... i was out cruising and i for some reason thought of you and your never ending desire for my leaves so I've decided to have a little fuggzy's leaves update here and there for ya buddy!! sorry for them being sideways as i wasnt thinking that i needed to have the phone the other way for this page as it was VERY spur of the moment haha Here's The Status Of Your Leaves.... they are currently on day 1 id say from my expertise haha gotta love some Sour OG QWISO
fuggzy's leaves  *.jpg

:funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry:

GREAT NEWS!!!
I just went to check on them before lights off and :poof: The Blue Treacle and the West Coast OG are both showing sex! They are showing on their 3rd and 4th nodes on both plants :woohoo1::vibe::pighug:
Today is DAY 19
I tried to take pics of the pistils but my phone is terrible at up close shots like that. but i can ASSURE you all that they are pistils and not figments of my imagination :biggrin: i will be feeding tomorrow and updating with pics!

Back