New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

A rubbermaid type trash can would be better if you have 1.

I'd be more worried about being discreet than anything. Sometime I'll just take my plants outside for some sun and fresh air. If you can fit the pot in a 5 gallon bucket, and the plant under the handle it might make the plant more secure.
Fuggzy im tellin you man me and u might have a mental connection cuz i so happen to have 4 5gal buckets and i was thinking of puttin the pots inside them and if the plant is too tall i was thinking of a bag over the top and cut a hole for the handle and negative on the trash can

no its like a 10 min drive notfar at all im more worried on what i should put them in because i dont want my new neighbors see me carrying in 4 plants, that be one hell of an introduction lmao
I had the same problem at the start of my last grow due to repairs in my house so had to move them for a couple days
What I did was put 4 canes at each corner of the pot and put a bag over but u could also put them in a cardboard box

ok thank you all for the great suggestions! @Bailey i like your suggestion with the canes i might combine that with the bucket thing fuggzy and i talked about.. ill be taking pics here shortly!

Update:
DAY 19

So its been very exciting day at about 1am i went to do my last check on them before lights out and upon closer inspection the @FastBuds West Coast OG and the Blue Treacle were showing a cpl pistils at the 3rd and 4th nodes :woohoo: i wasnt expecting this for another 2-5 days so i was very supprised so i did a little digging and have heard of autos showing sex as early as day 14 or so but im not sure if females showing sex faster than normal is a good or bad thing..and after talkng to The Elvis about when to switch my bloom switch on i turned it on this morning and they seem to be LOVING IT! btw he said he switches on the bloom switch at day 15 i believe he said icase anyone was wondering. so after looking at them this morning the FastBuds Lsd-25 is showing Pistils as well! so now all but the AK 47 is showing pistils so damn i got some early pube girls on my hands thats for sure but once again i dont know if this is good or bad....
They were all fed 500ml of feed water they are drinking that every other day and starting to pick up water consumption as i felt i coulda fed last night but decided to wait till the morning to be safe.
The Feed Consisted of 1ml/l CalMag, 1.2ml/L Sensi Grow A&B, 2ml/L voodoo juice,tarantula and carboload.
PH:6.5
PPM:367 (took this down a little since there was slight burn on 2 from the last feed)
I switched on the bloom switch on the LED this morning 15" from the tallest:

CAM01780.jpg
CAM01781.jpg

Group shot
CAM01776.jpg

West Coast OG:
showing pistils at day 19! cam is too shitty to see them they are about 2mm long
CAM01778.jpg
WCOG top.jpg
WCOG2.jpg
WCOG side.jpg

LSD-25
Lsd top.jpg
LSD2.jpg

This has to be a 2 part update im uploading the rest of the pics now...

Attachments

• CAM01779.jpg
    CAM01779.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Update:
DAY 19

So its been very exciting day at about 1am i went to do my last check on them before lights out and upon closer inspection the @FastBuds West Coast OG and the Blue Treacle were showing a cpl pistils at the 3rd and 4th nodes :woohoo: i wasnt expecting this for another 2-5 days so i was very supprised so i did a little digging and have heard of autos showing sex as early as day 14 or so but im not sure if females showing sex faster than normal is a good or bad thing..and after talkng to The Elvis about when to switch my bloom switch on i turned it on this morning and they seem to be LOVING IT! btw he said he switches on the bloom switch at day 15 i believe he said icase anyone was wondering. so after looking at them this morning the FastBuds Lsd-25 is showing Pistils as well! so now all but the AK 47 is showing pistils so damn i got some early pube girls on my hands thats for sure but once again i dont know if this is good or bad....
They were all fed 500ml of feed water they are drinking that every other day and starting to pick up water consumption as i felt i coulda fed last night but decided to wait till the morning to be safe.
The Feed Consisted of 1ml/l CalMag, 1.2ml/L Sensi Grow A&B, 2ml/L voodoo juice,tarantula and carboload.
PH:6.5
PPM:367 (took this down a little since there was slight burn on 2 from the last feed)
I switched on the bloom switch on the LED this morning 15" from the tallest:

View attachment 550359 View attachment 550363

Group shot
View attachment 550368
West Coast OG:
showing pistils at day 19! cam is too shitty to see them they are about 2mm longView attachment 550362 View attachment 550354 View attachment 550357 View attachment 550347
LSD-25
View attachment 550352 View attachment 550349

This has to be a 2 part update im uploading the rest of the pics now...
Got to love those marshydro led. Those girls have bushed out alot since the last update great work bro

It can only be a good thing early signs of sex I personally think they'll finnish up as fast buds state it's all in the name lol

Blue Treacle: she has the most and largest pistils so far i could actually kinda get them to show up in the pics if you zoom in on the nodes you can see them. my phone sucks
CAM01761.jpg
CAM01763.jpg
CAM01766.jpg
CAM01770.jpg
CAM01771.jpg

AK-47: "she" is the only one that isn't showing she is also the runt of the group
CAM01772.jpg

Some Nute burn from the last feeding
CAM01775.jpg

Attachments

• CAM01774.jpg
    CAM01774.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Got to love those marshydro led. Those girls have bushed out alot since the last update great work bro
thank you im glad its just me thinking they are small but i do understand that they were expanding root and side branches.
It can only be a good thing early signs of sex I personally think they'll finnish up as fast buds state it's all in the name lol
haha i guess so but i just went back and checked and now they are ALL SHOWING PISTILS! its crazy i must of missed them when i looked on the AK earlier when i woke up

Back