New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Depends on the plant and whether it has tall or short genes ... I first started using the 'pony tail' technique cause I wanted to grow tall varieties in short places ... I found that a plant capable of 5' tall would likely only reach 30" if the growth was split from one main cola to 4-8 side branches ... now I pony tail to about the point you're at ... then I 'super crop' any branch that looks like it wants to outgrow the others ... my last grow was my first w/ super cropping and I went a little overboard but the plants were healthy and produced well ...
i think my plan is gonna be, stop here and then LST the branches i developed during tailing to create the "bowl method" and then just continue tucking leaves to expose the bud sites

@Chester ,fastbuds claims both the strains im growing to be "medium" in size as the same with the blue treacle(blueberry x sweet tooth) but the AK-47 claims to be short and obv is haha

Last edited:
I sometimes think that I get my plants a little too bushy ... I think stopping at 4 branches is fine for a medium plant ...

so i just went to check on the gal's and i was curious on how much that they drank since this morning and they are already light! 500ml in just 12hrs... @Fuggzy please tell me im just high and go to bed... or is it possible for them to be drinking that much already? i did use Advanced Nutrients Root mass Expander tribe so im sure there is a decent root system in place but damn... what u think fuggz?

Your around 20 days now right? Yeah 500ml a day is not hard to believe. My GSC was drinking like a horse. Maybe you should bump it up to 750ml. I know your doing tangs thing, but I don't know it, so... Does it suggest exact feed volumes? or just the ratios of nutes to water? I would just keep the same ratios, and up the volume of liquid..

Your around 20 days now right? Yeah 500ml a day is not hard to believe. My GSC was drinking like a horse. Maybe you should bump it up to 750ml. I know your doing tangs thing, but I don't know it, so... Does it suggest exact feed volumes? or just the ratios of nutes to water? I would just keep the same ratios, and up the volume of liquid..
day 24...no his schedual only suggests ratios. i know he does feed little and often so id imagine he would water them again but i think ill wait till the morn and give them each the 750ml you suggested. and im a little behind on the ratios because of my early nute burn so im slowly working my way back u to it. they are looking good tho i think im about 2 days behind where i should be as far as height due to the early burn but it did provide a valuable lesson that will not be repeated .

Cool, then just give them more liquid, and you should be good. Don't be surprised if next week you need to go to 1L daily. I think I was at 1.5L daily when I harvested. Man the best way to learn is by mistakes, they stick with us. Shit some people just never learn, your fortunate.

Cool, then just give them more liquid, and you should be good. Don't be surprised if next week you need to go to 1L daily. I think I was at 1.5L daily when I harvested. Man the best way to learn is by mistakes, they stick with us. Shit some people just never learn, your fortunate.
ok cool thank again man. i was just kinda supprised it seems like they are gulping the water right infront of me since day 19 when they showed sex.

That blue Treacle should get a decent size with her parents genetics I'm pretty sure the sweet tooth is a decent size and a decent yeilder also when I done the blue cheese the plant that took most of the blueberry genes was the biggest just be patient trip and they'll take off now that uve raised the lights now that they have to work abit for the light.

Back