New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 the treacle is from AFS right? Theor honeysuckle I'm growing is looking gorgeous. The crazy thing is that The lights are really far away from her and she is doing absolutely no stretching! I was going to specifically hang a couple of CFLs over her but I think there's so much light in the closet that it's enough despite the distance (I'm talking 25+ inches away!)

As for my yield on this second go I'm not too sure man. I changed a few techniques and added some nutes and ph'd water from the jump, but I don't see myself getting more than last time. Shit I even added a plant! I got roughly 27-37 grams off of each plant last time. I remember when I totaled it all out it was somewhere around 100 grams. Been smoking like a chimney, cooking, making qwiso, I gave a quarter to one of my friends who had been watching my dogs for me. Still sitting on 70 grams lol. However, this time I'm not so sure with my rhinos being so damn tiny! I do look at my tall LSD and notice that a bunch of the height is just stem, but there are more bud sites which means more buds than my rhinos. The height of my lad's were between 16-20 I think but they were lst'd in the beginning au natural would have been a couple inches taller I'd say. Realistically I'm looking for at least 28 dry grans on the LSD and around 14 dry grams off of each rhino. Then I have that honeysuckle that going to try to get as much as I can off of!

This time around I had high expectations because my first grow went so well. I figured I could grow 4 plants and get 1.6-2 ounces off of each one and possibly be sitting here with a half pound come harvest time. Oh well, I guess I have a lot more practicing to do!:greenthumb:

I agree with @Bailey , and would not stress it. I know as proud Daddies, we tend to get very protective of out plants, but your fine. Now if it was flowering, or a photo, I'd say we sling her up and feed her to the fish!
giphy.gif
I'm just kidding. Down here in FL we just use gators, lol

I have not been getting my alerts here either... WTF?!

So I am glad to hear the move went well, and the ladies are safe. I bet that was a giant relief. So now that we know the plants are safe, and healthy, how are you liking the house? I hope it's exactly what you wanted, and you got a yard for your son to terrorize! Oh yeah... Now that you have a yard, there should be no reason to not have some leaves this fall. I'M FUCKING KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU!
giphy.gif

Let's play a game called just the tip. Tip: Never fry bacon naked.
:slap: Keep it up bud, and you'll be rollin' bud in no time!
yea i dono whats up with the alerts either man.. and im loving the new house man its alot of room and find myself just going to different rooms and floors of the house because i can haha.... and you'll be helping me with my outfoor garden so ill keep a SMALL pile of leaves to the side as payment for your knowledge haha! and that shit had me dying cuz ive watched that show !
Thanks for the Slap bro! love me some of that stuff! lets me know im doing something right! haha jk
TIP: Treat every problem as your dog would, if you cant Eat it,Fuck it or Piss on it WALK AWAY!

@tripaholic88 the treacle is from AFS right? Theor honeysuckle I'm growing is looking gorgeous. The crazy thing is that The lights are really far away from her and she is doing absolutely no stretching! I was going to specifically hang a couple of CFLs over her but I think there's so much light in the closet that it's enough despite the distance (I'm talking 25+ inches away!)

As for my yield on this second go I'm not too sure man. I changed a few techniques and added some nutes and ph'd water from the jump, but I don't see myself getting more than last time. Shit I even added a plant! I got roughly 27-37 grams off of each plant last time. I remember when I totaled it all out it was somewhere around 100 grams. Been smoking like a chimney, cooking, making qwiso, I gave a quarter to one of my friends who had been watching my dogs for me. Still sitting on 70 grams lol. However, this time I'm not so sure with my rhinos being so damn tiny! I do look at my tall LSD and notice that a bunch of the height is just stem, but there are more bud sites which means more buds than my rhinos. The height of my lad's were between 16-20 I think but they were lst'd in the beginning au natural would have been a couple inches taller I'd say. Realistically I'm looking for at least 28 dry grans on the LSD and around 14 dry grams off of each rhino. Then I have that honeysuckle that going to try to get as much as I can off of!

This time around I had high expectations because my first grow went so well. I figured I could grow 4 plants and get 1.6-2 ounces off of each one and possibly be sitting here with a half pound come harvest time. Oh well, I guess I have a lot more practicing to do!:greenthumb:
yea its AFS seed. havent heard much about them but im HAPPY with this girl so far!

So i forgot to mention that i germinated a Dinafem Bubba Kush tonight to turn this tent into a perpetual harvest and i plan on germ 1 seed every 2 weeks.
cant wait to grow a strain with ya @Fuggzy! me and @Herbisaur are having fun with the LSD

Here ya go @Herbisaur i got the Blue out of the tent and downstairs to get some better light on her
CAM02097.jpg
CAM02098.jpg
CAM02092.jpg
CAM02089.jpg
CAM02091.jpg
CAM02086.jpg
CAM02085.jpg
CAM02084.jpg

O and a sneek peek for yall on whats coming up!
CAM02073.jpg
CAM02076.jpg
CAM02077.jpg

Attachments

• CAM02088.jpg
    CAM02088.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 36
  • CAM02082.jpg
    CAM02082.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 41
Nice well both be doing some Dinafem.
That bubba Kush looks lush.
Tip: REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES IN URE FACE TO FROWN BUT ONLY 4 TO REACH OUT AND SLAP THAT MUTHERF#CKER LOL I LOVE THIS NEW GAME

Nice well both be doing some Dinafem.
That bubba Kush looks lush.
Tip: REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES IN URE FACE TO FROWN BUT ONLY 4 TO REACH OUT AND SLAP THAT MUTHERF#CKER LOL I LOVE THIS NEW GAME
hell yea man! that shit had me F'in rollin laughing over here man!

o and @Herbisaur ,@Fuggzy ,@Bailey does the blue look like its flowering to you? i know my camera sucks but what do ya think? i dont wanna miss any days giving her bloom nutes as she is a BEAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back