New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

well the Blue Treacle just Keeps on stretching! i measured her earlier because im having to water 500ml twice a day and she is at 16" as of earlier! i hope she keeps reaching for the stars but i think shes about to be in full flower mode as the main cola is gaining mass

Looking good my friend..
thank you... one day in the near future i will be able to grow plants like yours my friend and honestly i cant wait! when i started this grow i was aiming for 28 grams per plant but since this grow isnt half bad im shooting for 5 oz's of these 4 plants now! im gonna spank em hard with bloom nutes. ill be starting at 5ml/l sensi BLOOM A&B and maybe get up to 6.5-7ml/l:growing:

Last edited:
thank you... one day in the near future i will be able to grow plants like yours my friend and honestly i cant wait! when i started this grow i was aiming for 28 grams per plant but since this grow isnt half bad im shooting for 5 oz's of these 4 plants now! im gonna spank em hard with bloom nutes. ill be starting at 5ml/l sensi grow A&B and maybe get up to 6.5-7ml/l:growing:
Don't burn them with those bloom nutes I tried giving high amounts of bloom nutes once... Was a bad deal.. Less is more brother

Don't burn them with those bloom nutes I tried giving high amounts of bloom nutes once... Was a bad deal.. Less is more brother
i guess you could say the elvis is mentoring me at the moment.. he came in at the right time when he seen my plants not eating enough as i was starving them on 1.5ml/l of grow nutes and he suggested bumping it up to 5ml/l asap which i did and they are LOVING the nutes since then... and he told me when i start the bloom nutes keep them an the cal mag at 5ml/l to start... i thought it was a HELL of a lot to hit them with but i put my faith in someone i dont even know and well hey, they look ALOT nicer since then haha

i guess you could say the elvis is mentoring me at the moment.. he came in at the right time when he seen my plants not eating enough as i was starving them on 1.5ml/l of grow nutes and he suggested bumping it up to 5ml/l asap which i did and they are LOVING the nutes since then... and he told me when i start the bloom nutes keep them an the cal mag at 5ml/l to start... i thought it was a HELL of a lot to hit them with but i put my faith in someone i dont even know and well hey, they look ALOT nicer since then haha
Yes that is good and Elvis knows .. I tried bumping to 15 ml ONCE

Yes that is good and Elvis knows .. I tried bumping to 15 ml ONCE
HOLY COW!!! bet that was an enperiment and a half haha

So thanks for checking in on me bud. I've been pretty busy for the last week, and with nothing to have shown but 1/2 set up gear... nothing to show but text.:crying: I've been stupid busy with the plants though... Got 18 seeds germing, 16 pots going, 3 different breeding projects, 18 different genetics on the way... It's getting a bit nuts in the Fuggzy Foundation.

I'll try to stay caught up here bud. Type at ya later.:smoking:

So thanks for checking in on me bud. I've been pretty busy for the last week, and with nothing to have shown but 1/2 set up gear... nothing to show but text.:crying: I've been stupid busy with the plants though... Got 18 seeds germing, 16 pots going, 3 different breeding projects, 18 different genetics on the way... It's getting a bit nuts in the Fuggzy Foundation.

I'll try to stay caught up here bud. Type at ya later.:smoking:
wholy hell man!!! you are gonna have a BUSY summer!!! and yea man im gonna get some pics up tomorrow as the last 3 plants are receiving their first batch of bloom nutes!!! the Blue treacle got her first dose tonight and is already 17" she just keeps on going!!! i hope she reaches 20" that would be great! the budsites are looking beautiful and i will definetly be growing this strain out again as long as i the medicine fits what im looking for. and i really hope she does because shes a BlueBerry and SweetTooth cross and that sounds soo damn good! she is really a prefect plant so far in my opinion... she has given me the least amount of problems and just POWERS through EVERYTHING even the LED being too close that didnt even stop her much at all. if i woulda nt messed up with the light she would proly top out at 26-30"

Back