New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@Bailey thanks again bro for all the help. What I'm looking for is a tent that's 4' by 4' by 6' something that is self contained and easy to break down for when I'm not growing. I'd like to get this started for about $1000 . then if need be get more equipment later on. I just wanna have the basic things I need to do this properly.

@Bailey thanks again bro for all the help. What I'm looking for is a tent that's 4' by 4' by 6' something that is self contained and easy to break down for when I'm not growing. I'd like to get this started for about $1000 . then if need be get more equipment later on. I just wanna have the basic things I need to do this properly.
4x4x6 is a good size and basically what I use. A $1k budget is more than you would need, but enough to get some nice stuff. It would depend what route you went with your lights. I suggest LED, and a good quality tent. You do not need a Gorilla, or some stupid expensive shit. I have an Apollo, and it is really nice. A 4x4x6.5 Apollo is $120, and well worth it.

I just got the 4x4x6.5 tent, 6" fan, 6" carbon filter, and a silencer for about $400. I got in on a few deals, but that would give you a ball park of a tent/vent combo.

We can't put links from Amazon here, but if you have a prime membership, it is a great place to get gear. Ebay is cheaper, but you run the risk of getting a shitty vendor that will not honor a warranty. With amazon if something goes wrong, I have a brand new item in 2-3 days, and if it is a high dollar item, potentially the same day.

For your soil you need to decide if you want to be lazy now, or lazy later. It's that simple. I use super soil, and I am able to be lazy now, but when it is time to make that soil, I bust my ass doing it. If you use bagged soil, and bottled nutes, you can be lazy now, but will constantly be making measurements to feed your plants I recommend super soil myself, but, it's cause I'm biased towards it, lol. If you go this route there are lots of option, and everyone has an opinion on what is best. Let me know if you want to chat making soil, and I'll point you in a few directions.

If you want to go the bagged/bottled route I would suggest looking in to Roots Organic soil, and Earth Juice Nutes. I do have, and have used the Earth Juice, and love it. For a new grower I think it is a great choice as it is super gentle, but give great results. I super dosed an auto with about 600% strength, and didn't not get any burn. It did make the plant go ape shit, and crazy for about a week or so, but lived.

My soil is in my signature if you would like to check it out. It is the bottom link. Feel free to tag me here, or just drop in on my "journal" lol, its more chatting than anything. That would be the Little Happy Trees link below. Talk to you later.:smoking:

4x4x6 is a good size and basically what I use. A $1k budget is more than you would need, but enough to get some nice stuff. It would depend what route you went with your lights. I suggest LED, and a good quality tent. You do not need a Gorilla, or some stupid expensive shit. I have an Apollo, and it is really nice. A 4x4x6.5 Apollo is $120, and well worth it.

I just got the 4x4x6.5 tent, 6" fan, 6" carbon filter, and a silencer for about $400. I got in on a few deals, but that would give you a ball park of a tent/vent combo.

We can't put links from Amazon here, but if you have a prime membership, it is a great place to get gear. Ebay is cheaper, but you run the risk of getting a shitty vendor that will not honor a warranty. With amazon if something goes wrong, I have a brand new item in 2-3 days, and if it is a high dollar item, potentially the same day.

For your soil you need to decide if you want to be lazy now, or lazy later. It's that simple. I use super soil, and I am able to be lazy now, but when it is time to make that soil, I bust my ass doing it. If you use bagged soil, and bottled nutes, you can be lazy now, but will constantly be making measurements to feed your plants I recommend super soil myself, but, it's cause I'm biased towards it, lol. If you go this route there are lots of option, and everyone has an opinion on what is best. Let me know if you want to chat making soil, and I'll point you in a few directions.

If you want to go the bagged/bottled route I would suggest looking in to Roots Organic soil, and Earth Juice Nutes. I do have, and have used the Earth Juice, and love it. For a new grower I think it is a great choice as it is super gentle, but give great results. I super dosed an auto with about 600% strength, and didn't not get any burn. It did make the plant go ape shit, and crazy for about a week or so, but lived.

My soil is in my signature if you would like to check it out. It is the bottom link. Feel free to tag me here, or just drop in on my "journal" lol, its more chatting than anything. That would be the Little Happy Trees link below. Talk to you later.:smoking:

@Sr00m3c8zy

@Bailey is a good guy to chat with too. You can never get enough input.
thats solid advice @Sr00m3c8zy .....

Hi @tripaholic88 @Sr00m3c8zy here the setup I would go with and IV included absolutely everything ull need and it's all from Ebay so here it is.
Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-20-00.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-24-43.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-25-41.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-23-11.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-22-22.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-21-59.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-21-06.png Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-20-38.png
I'm sorry for uploading this on ure page trip bro but it is ure personal friend so I know u won't mind all is easily bought with free delivery even from America I checked there ebay aswell peice

DAY 7
The Bubba Kush got transplanted effortlessly and in my eyes flawlessly today into cococonditioned with AN Piranha,Voodoo Juice,CalMag and Grow A&B. no root disturbance what so ever and the roots must of just got to the bottom of the pot today as you will see if you zoom in the pics...
Bubba Kush
transplant
transplant-jpg.559152
cam02367-jpg.559154
cam02368-jpg.559155
cam02369-jpg.559151

She's In the back corner of the tent
bubba-jpg.559150

she will be taking the first spot that opens up under the LED'S. she gets hidden by the others
tent-jpg.559149

Back