Live Stoners First Post

Hey @Raoul-Duke nice to meet you and welcome out of the shadows... @Rebel this man needs a lurking badge... for any more badge demands just tag Rebel with @ in live stoners.
Jumping on into your journal to see whats what.

:welcome: :pass:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll hit up rebel sometime thanks man. Been trying to keep up with your journal(so many pages); looks awesome though, and congrats on becoming a tester, that's pretty awesome! Hope to see you around.

Cheers:cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll hit up rebel sometime thanks man. Been trying to keep up with your journal(so many pages); looks awesome though, and congrats on becoming a tester, that's pretty awesome! Hope to see you around.

Cheers:cheers:

Thanks @Raoul-Duke , just look for the banner for updates on my journals, easier to find the information. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help, if I can I will if not pass it on to the pro's... just got a look at your pics, those lady's are look real good sir...nice set by the way

LOL! Nice!! I need to get you a few more today....
aeb25e21a2ee1e9639a68b68b1110ec35a34ca7938caa79c0f3315cdfc79036a.jpg

Nice to finally meet ya @Raoul-Duke !!! I look forward to seeing your grows! If you ever need anything, reach out.. I'm just @ symbol away!

Rock on, happy Growing!!!

Back