Live Stoners First Post

It is nice here is it not ? Keep posting my friend.................eP.

Hey thanks for stopping by. It certainly is. Already feel so welcomed!:pass: Pass it on!

:welcome: brother man.. like you already know..everyone here is just chillin..growin smokin and sharing.. well basically having a blast.. so welcome you lurker!! lol.... glad to see you around man.. gonna go chk out ur grow right after I roll this up.. Cheers:chimp:

Northern light from which seed bank..
Crop king seeds. Seeds were more easily available then some of the more traditional outlets where im at.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hey @Raoul-Duke nice to meet you and welcome out of the shadows... @Rebel this man needs a lurking badge... for any more badge demands just tag Rebel with @ in live stoners.
Jumping on into your journal to see whats what.
'Sup Slater bruv.. havent seen u 4 sometime but thats a whole other shit.. How u doing my brother

:welcome: :pass:

Crop king seeds. Seeds were more easily available then some of the more traditional outlets where im at.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Duke my man..good to see you bruv..check out Royal Queen Seeds..they are reliable and give kick ass stuff

You know there are so many company's and set-ups out there.. but this right here is the freakin Real Deal

okay before I freakin forget... someone give me an autoflower gh feeding schedule -PLEASE!! I dont know how but i kicked ass the last grow.. dont wanna take the chance this time.

NOBODY Seems to have an autoflower schedule!! So I just say Boom Shankar..bless me oh Ganja God n help me out brother man

Back