Live Stoners First Post

welcome aboard, is it true, are you a doctor of Journalism?, hahaha
cheers

Guilty as charged :d5:

I liked the book better, but I've read a lot of Hunter Thompson's stuff. Ever seen "Where the Buffalo Roam" with Bill Murray? Pretty darn funny!

Ya it's hilarious. Bill Murray was awesome. Im just a sucker for johnny.:worship:

Udel, Gus, and I send a warm welcome to you!
12e5e351df72184c5cb2864973587f7a.jpg

29d544816cfb75295a6ff780e1b96586.jpg

Embraces and warm gestures to you

Hello everyone. Bored at work and figured it was finally time to create an account and introduce myself to this awesome community. I've learned so much from reading other people's journals and love the good vibes all around. I figure it's time to start my own journal(to come soon) so i can learn some more and hopefully help others along the way.

Hope to learn as much as I can and hopefully meet some new friends along the way.
Cheers,
Raoul-Duke
Welcome to AFN! Good to meet ya Duke :welcome: A good way to meet folks is to hang in Live Stoners chat, there's always someone there.
images (2).jpg

What strain are going to grow? If you need any help just hollar with an @ Tag me in your journal and I'll follow along :pass:

Welcome to AFN! Good to meet ya Duke :welcome: A good way to meet folks is to hang in Live Stoners chat, there's always someone there.
View attachment 727815

What strain are going to grow? If you need any help just hollar with an @ Tag me in your journal and I'll follow along :pass:

Hey thanks for piping in (pardon the pun). I actually just opened my journal up. Can't think of anything specific I need help with right now but if you want to stop by and take a look that'd be awesome. All criticism is welcome. And I may just have to stop by the stoners chat and see what all the fuss is a bout. :smokeout:

Here's the link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...w-northern-lights-auto-leds-late-start.58932/

Cheers

Back