Live Stoners First post here!

Thanks guys!
I guess I should disclose my grow area

8x10 room
2- 900w LED panels
4- 600w LED panels
( little over kill but nothing stretches)
Portable A/C vented outside thru Airbox 2, works great!, heater to work in unison with a/c when lights of and temps low at night, never goes more than 8 degrees difference, humidifier and dehumidifier to keep room consistent 53-58%. And of course, 2 fans for circulation. The room is stand alone, not connected to a living area. Stays perfect, I run 20/4 schedule and all have seem to love it. Now as far as soil, I’ve tried it all, all FF products and more and to to be honest, I️ have a weird concoction but it works the best from what I’ve found. I did not like ocean forest or happy frog what so ever. I use 50% MG 50% Mother Earth with perlite mixed generously. I may have to water a little more often than some, but it’s impossible to over water with this concoction. I use Canna Nutes, 1/3 strength
Vega Flores pk/13 and cal/mag.

Enough about that
Journals coming....

Welcome @BlackBetty plants look good bro, looks like you know what youre doing. Where are the new seeds from? Which breeders did you go with?

I have only used Ministry of Cannabis so far...
On the way from seedsman..

Auto ultimate
Auto mazar
Both Dutch passion

Auto Girl Scout cookies
Fast buds

Auto fast and vast
Heavyweight seeds

I can say, seedsman is the SLOWEST, hopefully seeds make up for it

Welcome to AFN.:welcome: So glad you decided to come out of the shadows. :peek:

Awesome looking pic and I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :peace:

Hello Betty !

Welcome to AFN, as you can see, we have a small army of guys n gals queuing up to say hello and welcome you. We value every new member and thanks for taking the time to say Hi.

Keep posting and drop in Live Stoners for a chat anytime.....................eP.

Sweeeet looking plants! Niiiiccceee job! Ypu definitely have the greenthumb!:greenthumb:
:welcome:

Back