Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

Must give it a go it's Indica dominant i take it wonder how she does against mold
Yeah she leans on the indica side of things, it is supposed to have a pretty good amount of cbd also but I can't remember the amount. Im not sure how she does against mold I'm hoping to have her done by the time the humidity picks up here.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, i forgot to put up a pic of the bubbleicious so i will now they are all autos except the one in the fabric pot(green crack) the bubbleicious is for sure the most vigorous seedling I have had yet she is still inside under cfl's of a night and in the sun of a day!
9cc748f0b7e168fb28268d7f25ca7738.jpg
@Senorstoney

I’ve found green crack to love nitrogen earlier on, measured amounts of course, but I push it all the way through. Loves it [emoji106]
@the green bandit

Peace

Nuggets

Hey bud, im really looking forward to the green crack! Have you grown any S.A.G gear? I have just started a few
I’ve found green crack to love nitrogen earlier on, measured amounts of course, but I push it all the way through. Loves it [emoji106]
@the green bandit

Peace

Nuggets

Plants looking good man, yeah that green crack photo period plant just loves it, good for indoor / outdoor [emoji108]

Nuggets

Thanks mate, how have you been keeping?
Plants looking good man, yeah that green crack photo period plant just loves it, good for indoor / outdoor [emoji108]

Nuggets

Hey bud, im really looking forward to the green crack! Have you grown any S.A.G gear? I have just started a few

Sweet, yeah bit of a disaster with my sag seeds, my fault only got 1 left it’s there power punch about a foot high, can get pics later, green crack is a nice smoke, smells like grapefruit and orange when growing, my pheno does anyway, it’s been my, “go to” for over 12 months

Nuggets

Yeah nice i got there sweet grape and northern lights blueberry to try, only put in one of each so far. I can't wait for the green crack i hear it's a good toke
Sweet, yeah bit of a disaster with my sag seeds, my fault only got 1 going it’s there power punch can get pics later, green crack is a nice smoke, smells like grapefruit and orange when growing, my pheno does anyway

Nuggets

That sounds pretty good
Keeping well thank you, more fishing over the weekend and mostly gardening again this week [emoji6] Can’t complain about that.

Nuggets

Back