New Grower First outdoor grow!! Any suggestions?? :)

Happy Cinco De Mayo! I don’t know about you guys, but where I live there is an excessive heat warning! My plants started to look a little wilty so I covered up my windows, sprayed some water inside some ziplock bags fastened them over my plants and they look a lot better now!

Also, I’m not sure if any of you have tried “Galactica” but it’s a great strain! I’ve been stuck inside my hot house but I feel pretty chill lol

View media item 14548

@hairyman It’s funny because the one that’s casing got pulled off is the strongest and tallest now lol! But thanks!

Every plant has sprouted successfully! The Blue Dream seed is running behind the 3 Cream Cookie ladies pretty significantly though. I also had to remove the seed casing off of the top of the Blue Dream’s unformed leaves. I used tweezers and after about 5 minutes of careful nudging, I got the casing off the seedling. The plant didn’t seem to mind me pokin it around a little. I have watered them every day so far and they like it a lot. The peat pots seem to dry out quickly but at least I know my plants are getting oxygen. I also set a fan pretty close to them and they seem happy.

My lagging Blue Dream spout
View media item 14523
The seed that had originally got its casing ripped off is now the strongest of them all.
View media item 14524
All 4 sprouted
View media item 14522

Thanks for the help everyone! Have a great day! :smoking:
Nice lil sprouts you got there, subbed!!

Day 4 after sprouting

I let my girls feel the real sun today! It’s only been about an hour I might leave them out for one more, but I don’t want to overwhelm them.

View media item 14576

The Blue Dream is looking a little wonky, survival is questionable...

View media item 14577Happy Sunday!:smoker1::weed::jointman:

@archie gemmill @Frosty Budz @chefdave

Hello everyone! I’m a bit stumped here. I’m not sure if my watering practices are bad or if my plant is getting light burn (I set it about 3 inches from 3000 lumen led shop light). I have been watering them once a day until the soil runs from the bottom. Yesterday I gave them a seaweed tea. Maybe too much nutrients? They looked green and happy just 2 days ago. Do they look okay?

View media item 14606
View media item 14607

@archie gemmill @Frosty Budz @chefdave

Hello everyone! I’m a bit stumped here. I’m not sure if my watering practices are bad or if my plant is getting light burn (I set it about 3 inches from 3000 lumen led shop light). I have been watering them once a day until the soil runs from the bottom. Yesterday I gave them a seaweed tea. Maybe too much nutrients? They looked green and happy just 2 days ago. Do they look okay?

View media item 14606
View media item 14607
They seem to look ok. Maybe scale the watering back a little and see how the girls respond? Unless your medium dries out super quick watering every day at this stage might be too much.

By comparison I planted my seeds directly in their large containers (18” wide) and have only done 2 full waterings since they broke soil (full watering once every 5-7 days) but thats with much bigger containers than what your girls are in.

Hows your temp/relative humidity been the past few days?

Last edited:
looking fine and dandy :thumbsup: a nice green.another handfull of soil to build up round the stem.
sounds like a smidge to much water at this stage...but again everyones temps,humidity local conditions are different so could be doin right.
sound close for an LED but maybe not if its a cfl corn type.
:pighug:

Back