New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

That GG4 sounds legit, WB! My favorite strain for that balanced feel good high. Will couchlock if you have enough though. But sometimes I am looking for that after a long day! Nice job!

That GG4 sounds legit, WB! My favorite strain for that balanced feel good high. Will couchlock if you have enough though. But sometimes I am looking for that after a long day! Nice job!
I am happy and it's gonna get better.

Ohhhhh yeah, now I can't wait for mine to ripen! Sounds like my kinda weed!

I just ate and couch lock almost got me. A phonecall about a car saved me. LOL!

Linda's line of seeds keeps looking better and better!

Well, I think it looks like I have the beginning of fox tailing.
I can't get my phone to take detailed enough pics for some damn reason. See if you guys can see any thing.
Never more than 85*F and that only for short times and not during flower. I've had these girls at 22 inches. No light burn. I've only seen slight nute burn on a few tips.
Maybe The lights should have been higher.
mars-hydro-sp3000-led-grow-light-ppfd-03-jpg.1207203

IMG_20200926_224441271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200926_224344731_HDR.jpg

Iirc too much nitrogen in late flower can cause foxtailing. At 22 inches and 85 F it shouldn't be light or heat I think.

Iirc too much nitrogen in late flower can cause foxtailing. At 22 inches and 85 F it shouldn't be light or heat I think.
The only other added sources that contained some nitrogen since flowering was molasses @ tea spoon per gal, MegaCrop @ roughly 500ppm total, and twice thorvin kelp @4 tea spoons per plant. I did give Miss Wispy a little more kelp and 3 feedings of MC at 1 1/2 rate of the others.

I'm at a loss at what I did wrong.

It may not be foxtailing, but it sure looks like it to me what I tried to dig up. Pulled the big girl out for better light .
IMG_20200927_071442382_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200927_071303162_aHDR.jpg

I'm not seeing it in the photos, so it must be minor if it is I think.

Could it just be genetics as well? I've seen some strains advertised with foxtailing in the photos. It does look very pretty.

1601212443267.png

I'm not seeing it in the photos, so it must be minor if it is I think.

Could it just be genetics as well? I've seen some strains advertised with foxtailing in the photos. It does look very pretty.

View attachment 1237603

It may not be. What I'm seeing is like new pistils emerging. This strain doesn't normally foxtail.

Yeah, very pretty.

Back