New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Gonna have play with this set up. It's OK with 52% and 77*F.

Gave all the girls a top watering with a half gal each with a tsp of molasses per gal. The two 7gal pots got half gal of rainwater and the 15gal got a full gal.

It may have been "time" for the buds to really start growing, but it just may be the little haircut I gave Miss Wispy. She's kisking it into high gear. I'm gonna have to support her wispy stems as they are slowly swaying in the fans breeze. I doubt if she'll beef up those stems of hers.
I've got some little bamboo poles. Anyone know a source for some netting? Or some other method?
I tie branches to top of tent poles that way ur not disturbing the soil or roots it also doesn't get in the way of watering.

I dunno if I can get the exhaust flow down to where the CO2 would be helpful. I'm sure I could elevate the CO2 content, but being beneficial with not using silly amounts MIGHT be possible. I think I need to look at the VPD chart and look at the figures I got today and HOW I got those figures. The how part got a little foggy today with all the silly running around I had to do today. I need to be more attentive and write down all the parameters.........................and how I can consistently maintain those parameters. I'f I had a dedicated grow room in my shop, it sure would make this far more simple. That may come next year.

Anyway, I can see a difference in the uptake of water. I'll know how much in the morning. The girls seemed to look better.

I dunno if I can get the exhaust flow down to where the CO2 would be helpful. I'm sure I could elevate the CO2 content, but being beneficial with not using silly amounts MIGHT be possible. I think I need to look at the VPD chart and look at the figures I got today and HOW I got those figures. The how part got a little foggy today with all the silly running around I had to do today. I need to be more attentive and write down all the parameters.........................and how I can consistently maintain those parameters. I'f I had a dedicated grow room in my shop, it sure would make this far more simple. That may come next year.

Anyway, I can see a difference in the uptake of water. I'll know how much in the morning. The girls seemed to look better.
One thing to maybe try is a cycle time. If you have a fan speed controller or just a timer you can kinda adjust it to cycle the air. So say you pump 1200 ppms in and it sits there for 10 minutes or however long it takes to get up to temp and or cO2 ppm then your exhaust fan kicks on for 5 minutes or whatever. It’s a pain in the ass to get it dialed in but it’s worth it IMO. I don’t think I will ever do another auto run without cO2

One thing to maybe try is a cycle time. If you have a fan speed controller or just a timer you can kinda adjust it to cycle the air. So say you pump 1200 ppms in and it sits there for 10 minutes or however long it takes to get up to temp and or cO2 ppm then your exhaust fan kicks on for 5 minutes or whatever. It’s a pain in the ass to get it dialed in but it’s worth it IMO. I don’t think I will ever do another auto run without cO2
Yeah. I've thought about that. Since I really want to use a controller, it's kinda too late in the cycle for that and I'm not gonna manually do it. I tweak crap enough. LOL!
I have been playing around with building a purpose built grow room in my shop. Plenty of room and security. That's kida down the line. This current set up will lend itself this winter to a far easier environmentally managed grow with the way I like keep to my house temp wise. I'll be able to keep the temps and humidity down.

Yeah. I've thought about that. Since I really want to use a controller, it's kinda too late in the cycle for that and I'm not gonna manually do it. I tweak crap enough. LOL!
I have been playing around with building a purpose built grow room in my shop. Plenty of room and security. That's kida down the line. This current set up will lend itself this winter to a far easier environmentally managed grow with the way I like keep to my house temp wise. I'll be able to keep the temps and humidity down.
Ya for me winter fall time is the best and I am able to grow some large ladies without effort compared to late spring and summer. Also you thought about building the 1 in ur shop over the winter and use it for spring and summer and use the spot now for winter?

Ya for me winter fall time is the best and I am able to grow some large ladies without effort compared to late spring and summer. Also you thought about building the 1 in ur shop over the winter and use it for spring and summer and use the spot now for winter?
Kinda my plans. Lots of thoughts and planning needs to be done. I'm gonna sorta lay it out in the shop to see if I like giving up the space to make a build there worthwhile.

OOOOOOOHHHH BOOOOOOOY!
I snipped a couple little bottom buds with good frost, despite being on the bottom and inside, last night and sat them on my laptop.
Thew them in my HerbalAire and took a few pulls. This is gonna be some damn killer smoke when it's finished out.
I kinda expected it to be slightly racy with it's "greenness" Fairly hard hitting onset went to a kinda imaginative visualistic euphoric feeling. I was watching a roll racing drag racing with Lambos doing 227mph in the 1/4 mile and started to visualizing driving them. I knew I was gonna go couch lock, soI got up. Pain has almost gone, so I went outside to get some work done. Pain went away, so I kept working. Still a bit buzzed and relaxed 3 1/2 hours later.

OOOOOOOHHHH BOOOOOOOY!
I snipped a couple little bottom buds with good frost, despite being on the bottom and inside, last night and sat them on my laptop.
Thew them in my HerbalAire and took a few pulls. This is gonna be some damn killer smoke when it's finished out.
I kinda expected it to be slightly racy with it's "greenness" Fairly hard hitting onset went to a kinda imaginative visualistic euphoric feeling. I was watching a roll racing drag racing with Lambos doing 227mph in the 1/4 mile and started to visualizing driving them. I knew I was gonna go couch lock, soI got up. Pain has almost gone, so I went outside to get some work done. Pain went away, so I kept working. Still a bit buzzed and relaxed 3 1/2 hours later.
Which 1 did you try

Back