New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

I'd say it's just genetic expression. I occasionally see clones do the same thing. All other factors being the same, seems like genetics to me.
That seems to be the only logical conclusion. Nothing really stands out as being treated or exposed to different factors.
It was bugging me and wanted a bit of confirmation.

Girls are doing great, so I gotta move up the lights sometime today.

Hopefully you'll get the faster developing, although the slower one may get bigger. Only bad thing is she'll hold back the hang n cut, unless I can think of an alternate drying set up. I guess I'll have to weigh and measure things when I get there.

Last edited:
That seems to be the only logical conclusion. Nothing really stands out as being treated or exposed to different factors.
It was bugging me and wanted a bit of confirmation.

Girls are doing great, so I gotta move up the lights sometime today.

Hopefully you'll get the faster developing, although the slower one may get bigger. Only bad thing is she'll hold back the hang n cut, unless I can think of an alternate drying set up. I guess I'll have to weigh and measure things when I get there.
Ya I agree pheno related I've seen in others genetics 3 different bud structures a those can be on 3 different sized/shaped phenos which yield diffrently and I would absolutely think it should yield more weather or not it's worth the extra time I gess time will tell.

Ya I agree pheno related I've seen in others genetics 3 different bud structures a those can be on 3 different sized/shaped phenos which yield diffrently and I would absolutely think it should yield more weather or not it's worth the extra time I gess time will tell.
It will be interesting when that time comes.
With my grow room set up, I think I could continue to grow inside the tent and dry outside the tent, but still in the grow room. That would mean I'd have to shut the door to the walk in closet and rely on the a/c vent for fresh air. I think I can get a proper slow dry that way. Maybe I need to start monitoring the humidity a bit closer to that time to see how it's trending to make a more educated choice.

With my grow room set up, I think I could continue to grow inside the tent and dry outside the tent, but still in the grow room. That would mean I'd have to shut the door to the walk in closet and rely on the a/c vent for fresh air. I think I can get a proper slow dry that way. Maybe I need to start monitoring the humidity a bit closer to that time to see how it's trending to make a more educated choice.
I’m in the same boat as far as that staggered shit goes. We’ve got a half bath that doesn’t get used regularly so I started doing what you’re thinking about a week or so ago, put in a hygrometer and started measuring daily/nightly temp/humidity fluctuations so I could plan accordingly. Funny enough turning the exhaust vent on drop the humidity by 5-6 points so there’s some built in control at least lol

I would absolutely agree also you can buy a cardboard wardrobe box to hang dry in and you really keep both areas dialed in.

I’m in the same boat as far as that staggered shit goes. We’ve got a half bath that doesn’t get used regularly so I started doing what you’re thinking about a week or so ago, put in a hygrometer and started measuring daily/nightly temp/humidity fluctuations so I could plan accordingly. Funny enough turning the exhaust vent on drop the humidity by 5-6 points so there’s some built in control at least lol
That is another option I could do. I have another full bath I could use, but the smell prolly won't pass muster.
I would absolutely agree also you can buy a cardboard wardrobe box to hang dry in and you really keep both areas dialed in.
I think I'd have to add some holes in that box wouldn't you?
Good idea!

hey y'all

I was reading the comments and I agree with Fitzy and pop22 about the auto genetics I have seen a ton of autos that are the same strain grow totally different not always but it happens. to me its like autos are more like brothers and sisters from the same family they came from the same parents but can have unique characteristics.

as for dying my plants I use a unused closet and hang dry I have a few plants in there now as long as the area where you are drying can be kept relatively dark and temps in check you will be fine for the most part.

014.JPG

That is another option I could do. I have another full bath I could use, but the smell prolly won't pass muster.

I think I'd have to add some holes in that box wouldn't you?
Good idea!
Yes but jut some computer fan cut and put on the side it works great ive done it many times and is a good cheap and easy up and down deal.

I just looked and evaluated my grow room.
I have a nice area behind the tent to hold a fair amount. I won't need to get behind the tent after I pull the two that should finish first. The humidity should be very stable back there..

Back