Outdoor first guerrilla grow/ second outdoor

uploadfromtaptalk1427054971356.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427055051650.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427055181161.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427055295135.jpg hopefully these attachments work, the first one should be a look at the kind of terrain at the spot. Second my little pit to test the soil. Third should be this nice clear patch I found that looks perfect. And finally some sunshine hitting the spot.

Perfect. ...keep em low and dispered...like those pines. But it looks real good..pretty open what is the likley hood of foot traffic?

Foot traffic actually on sight is as close to none as I can predict. Its situated between 2 large feilds with sheep in them. Definetly not the easiest place to get to, don't think there be many folk going through there for a casual walk.

View attachment 434235View attachment 434236View attachment 434237View attachment 434238 hopefully these attachments work, the first one should be a look at the kind of terrain at the spot. Second my little pit to test the soil. Third should be this nice clear patch I found that looks perfect. And finally some sunshine hitting the spot.

Site and soil looks awesome man. Was the soil light and fluffy and break apart easy?

What's in the far right side on the fourth pic? Looks almost like a tractor but I'm guessing it's a bunch of sheep?

You sure thats not what the cows will be sayinng ...weed mmmm tasty, tasty weed moo.

Yeah man just some cows. I'm sure they'd love the weed but doubt they can climb a deer fence

Oh and soil was very dark, quite moist but not overly, soft enough to dig that little hole with a stick. The little clear patch in picture number 3 has lots of tall weeds growing around it, there all dead just now but I'm guessing they'll be growing back the same as last year.

And some lawn ferts will help with that cover. ...or pulverized cow patties.

Yeah good think I g man, can always feed the weeds some of the plants nutrients as and essentially wall in an area from prying eyes. So was looking at seeds on Herbie's. Thinking 5x auto northern lights, 3x think different and quite fancy a jack herrer kinda cross? What do yous think?

Back