New Grower First Grow Short Stuff No. 1

RQS

Reaction score
What strain is it? A and Short Stuff #1
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Short stuff is an indica X ruderalis
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with added perlite.
If soil... What size pot? 9" by 9" circle pot
Size of light? 150w hps
box or room? Cabinet.
Size of room or box? 1.75' X 2' X 4.5'
Is it Air cooled? I might add a Stanley blower to bring air in if a 4" whole isn't enough.

Exhaust? A inline Fan with speed controller and carbon filter.
Nutes? Go Box
This is my first grow. The seed is in water germinating right now.All help is welcome, I will keep you all posted with pics through out this grow.

Good luck, looking forward to watching

Many questions I can't answer there sorry my friend,
Wouldn't Mind betting many good folk will point you in the direction you will need and hopefully share.
Loving the good eggs so far

Good morning my friends. With a good poke the seed sunk to the bottom of the cup of ph'ed water. It's been in the water for about 20 hours now. Will update you guys again when it cracks.

It cracked and shot out the taproot it will be planted today. How far should my 150w hps be?

I would start out at about 18 inches above the top of the plant. If it starts to look spindly lower it a few inches. As the plant get bigger you will be able to move the light closer

Hey buds, I was expecting my Hps today but it will come tomorrow. I planted it into a 3 gallon bucket it's under a few year old UVB cfl light. This is just for one day unless you guys recommend keeping this bulb with the hps. It's at 65% humidity and 80 degrees.

WIN_20150324_150230.JPGJust finally installed the inline fan, carbon filter, and the hps. The temp rose from 75-80 to 80-85. Is that a problem? I just cracked the cabinet for a passive intake hopefully it will go down. Sorry for the horrible pic.

View attachment 434879Just finally installed the inline fan, carbon filter, and the hps. The temp rose from 75-80 to 80-85. Is that a problem? I just cracked the cabinet for a passive intake hopefully it will go down. Sorry for the horrible pic.

Hey there! My cab gets as hot as 85 on most days and I've not run into any major problems because of that yet. Decent air flow and CO2 can be used to counter the negative effects of high temperatures.

Hey there! My cab gets as hot as 85 on most days and I've not run into any major problems because of that yet. Decent air flow and CO2 can be used to counter the negative effects of high temperatures.
Hey! Thanks a lot man. I added a small fan to bring air threw the crack. What temperature would you start worrying at?

Back