New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights Autoflower - Sprouty

This shit is fucking awesome! This curing thing is no joke. I think it's getting more potent too. Fuck yeah :smoking:

Hey bro ! Just got back from a week long fishing trip on the mighty mag river in parry sound ! Finally got the chance to read your journal ! It Was a great grow for you as far as growing goes ! Lol ! Congrats on the harvest , you did a fabulous job producing some beautiful NL buds, I'm sure your enjoying the final product as we speak :smoking: ! Cheers dude I'll be looking forward to see your next grow my friend ! I am also Looking forward to seeing the results I get with the green planet medi one and other green planet mutes I got lined up since you did such a fine job ! Cheers bro :pass::peace:

Hey bro ! Just got back from a week long fishing trip on the mighty mag river in parry sound ! Finally got the chance to read your journal ! It Was a great grow for you as far as growing goes ! Lol ! Congrats on the harvest , you did a fabulous job producing some beautiful NL buds, I'm sure your enjoying the final product as we speak :smoking: ! Cheers dude I'll be looking forward to see your next grow my friend ! I am also Looking forward to seeing the results I get with the green planet medi one and other green planet mutes I got lined up since you did such a fine job ! Cheers bro :pass::peace:

Thanks calabria!! :smoking: Definitely enjoying my smoke...it's dwindling pretty quickly...lol

Back