New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights Autoflower - Sprouty

Your cup runneth over. Now just relax and enjoy the easy part.
Have you tasted any yet? Quality control is very important in this line of work.
Wait until you get off work, you never know how potent something is until you have to try and work later.
Good job.

Your cup runneth over. Now just relax and enjoy the easy part.
Have you tasted any yet? Quality control is very important in this line of work.
Wait until you get off work, you never know how potent something is until you have to try and work later.
Good job.

Thanks! I did try some a week ago. I didn't let it dry properly though, so it smelled like grass and didn't taste good. It did definitely get me high though. Going to wait until this smells like it should and then try it :)

Haha...smoking this strain right now called LSD. No way I could face people at work high on this stuff...or any strain for that matter..lol

Put into jars today for 1st stage of curing :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20150525_110158.jpg
    20150525_110158.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 115
Great job! How did they smell? Kinda Piney?

I cut one of mine down last night! I am going to give the other one the axe tonight.

I am documenting, but won't post pics until I get my new computer done. A week or two.

Great job! How did they smell? Kinda Piney?

I cut one of mine down last night! I am going to give the other one the axe tonight.

I am documenting, but won't post pics until I get my new computer done. A week or two.

Thanks!! :D A little piney...they smell a lot better now that they've dried. Smelled like hay or grass a bit when I hung them. Hoping they will smell a little better once they've cured for a bit.

Have you tried any yet? How does it smell/taste? Are you going to hang them?

did you weigh it m8. just so i can compare. smoke 1 for me.

Wish I had planned better for the harvest. Ordered a scale, but it won't arrive a while...so unfortunately I wasn't able to get a wet or dry weight :( I did get more than I anticipated though...so I'm quite happy about that :)

Back