New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights Autoflower - Sprouty

Thanks!! :D A little piney...they smell a lot better now that they've dried. Smelled like hay or grass a bit when I hung them. Hoping they will smell a little better once they've cured for a bit.

Have you tried any yet? How does it smell/taste? Are you going to hang them?

I have been smoking the little undergrowth buds for a couple of weeks. Just oven dried. Tastes like crap. lol

I trimmed it all up and put it in some paper bags folded shut. Then It'll go to the jars with a hygrometer and get slow dried until it equalizes to 60-62%. Then sit for a week or three, and Boveda packs after that when I am sure it is all stable.

One of the paper bags has some little tiny buds and stuff, so I'll be smoking that trash for a bit while i wait for the other stuff to get a bit more seasoned.

I probably got 3 zips off that one, and I'm pretty sure the one I'm doing tonight has quite a bit more than it did.

I have been smoking the little undergrowth buds for a couple of weeks. Just oven dried. Tastes like crap. lol

I trimmed it all up and put it in some paper bags folded shut. Then It'll go to the jars with a hygrometer and get slow dried until it equalizes to 60-62%. Then sit for a week or three, and Boveda packs after that when I am sure it is all stable.

One of the paper bags has some little tiny buds and stuff, so I'll be smoking that trash for a bit while i wait for the other stuff to get a bit more seasoned.

I probably got 3 zips off that one, and I'm pretty sure the one I'm doing tonight has quite a bit more than it did.

Holy crap..3 oz's! Nice! :)

Yeah, I tried oven drying a tiny bud before I harvested...and yep, tasted like crap!! lol

Opened my jars for a bit this morning...still really dry. I'm going to keep checking them daily.

Its pretty fluffy so it is probably less than 3oz. I have a scale on the way. Then I'll know. I chopped the other one. Looks like 4-5 zips to me. 14 big Colas and a bunch of other smaller stuff. :)

3rd day curing now...smell is slowly improving. I've been opening the jars every morning for a few minutes. Last night I mixed some loose stuff with an LSD strain I'm smoking now...played my bass for like an hour and barely remembered playing afterwards...lol

Is this normal to have so many hairs on the bud? I've never noticed bud being so hairy before...but maybe that's because it mostly falls off by the time I buy it. Hmmm

Attachments

• 20150528_070035_HDR.jpg
    20150528_070035_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
I have to say, I'm really starting to enjoy the taste of this NL now that's it's been curing in jars with Boveda 62's for a few weeks now. Very stoney high and super smooth....burns awesome. Will put you right to sleep too.

Getting the itch to grow again :D

Back