Indoor First grow -Mars hydro- blue cheese and critical grow journal! every opinion is appreciated! :D

also i think u can see it in some pictures , some of the leaves are startin to claw , now i've read this is a mayor sign of bad problem, should i be worried? considering its just like 2-3 leaves.
How often do you water and if you added a product with nitrogen, how much did you use?
I made the mistake of mixing in too much bat guano with my soil and all the new growth was clawing all over the place. Did a flush with Bushdoctor's Sledgehammer and the problem went away. But that was just my experience lol. I'm still fairly new myself.
Do you have a ppm meter and a way to rest your pH?

But other than the few spots, they look nice and green in my opinion.

Look nice and healthy, the spots on lower leaves, have you mixed nutes and spilt on lower leaves by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look nice and healthy, the spots on lower leaves, have you mixed nutes and spilt on lower leaves by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thx :D nah man i dont think so , ive never added any nutrient untill yesterday with a veryvery small amount of vegnutrient but the leaves problem have been there for at least a week i think, so i cant imagine nutes would be the problem, although its a eco soil with not very good quailty i think considering i bought it in a local store and ive heard they're usually high in N but im not sure, due to their age shouldnt the most N be gone? pushin 5 weeks soon

How often do you water and if you added a product with nitrogen, how much did you use?
I made the mistake of mixing in too much bat guano with my soil and all the new growth was clawing all over the place. Did a flush with Bushdoctor's Sledgehammer and the problem went away. But that was just my experience lol. I'm still fairly new myself.
Do you have a ppm meter and a way to rest your pH?

unfortantly i don't have a ppm meter or anything so i cant really know my ph ( im about to buy a ph meter tho so its all good) Ive only added nutirent yesterday with very small amount and the problem have been there before. i usually water when its just a little moist at the bottom of my finger, although the older they get i let them dry out just a little bit longer for a short " dry period" so they get extra happy when watered. i just order big bud nutrient to my flowerstage :D i think i will gieve em a little veg nutrient aswell before flower kicks in
peace

Last edited:
"under 24/0 , at week 1-2 of critical they where under 22/2 should i worry about this change?"

Light changes are easy on an autoflower. You can run the whole grow with lights on around the clocks. That is my particular preference.

unfortantly i don't have a ppm meter or anything so i cant really know my ph ( im about to buy a ph meter tho so its all good) Ive only added nutirent yesterday with very small amount and the problem have been there before. i usually water when its just a little moist at the bottom of my finger, although the older they get i let them dry out just a little bit longer for a short " dry period" so they get extra happy when watered. i just order big bud nutrient to my flowerstage :D i think i will gieve em a little veg nutrient aswell before flower kicks in
peace
I picked up a Hanna brand ppm meter for about $40 and the pH liquid testing kit for around $15. It came with pH up/down, a dropper, vial and the pH testing solution. Kind of a tedious process, but bearable lol.

Back