New Grower First grow ever. Will keep updated regularly. Feel free to tag along

Ok so a sneak peak of next round.......
I'm making a nute switch to megacrop and bud explosion from the fox farm trio. I am also upping the bags to 5 gal size for this grow. I want to see how Greenleaf nutes are. Everyone is ranting and raving lol. I have the megacrop 2.0 300g sample and I ordered the bud explosion 750g bag. Going to run cal-mag again as I am going to run RO again. Everything else is pretty much staying the same. Lights, soil, need to use up the last of this fox farm soil before I buy more, and tent stay the same. Just waiting on all that to come in and then we're off.

So widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has been enjoyable but I know the widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] drying now will be way better.
Smoke report....
Taste is ok. Smells are not that strong and it's about 2 weeks into the cure. High is good, more sedative and definitely a better night smoker as it's indica dom for sure.
I give this widow a 6/10 overall because of flavor. Hoping widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is better. It sure smells like it already from what I am smelling in the dry.

View attachment 1078448

Zkittlez smells like dank skunk, but resin is really sweet like fruit. It smokes exactly like it smells. Like some gas. It's a really up head high and a good all day smoker. Wish I would have pulled more off of this girl but next time will be better. This smokes a hell of a lot better than widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as well. It's a smoother hit and taste all the way around, also burns better down a joint.
I give zkittlez a 8/10 overall.

View attachment 1078452
I see this alot with home growing it loses the smell after curing some say it comes back some say it just smells like grass lol I hope the smell comes back that is the best part opening up a bag or jar and that smell slapping the fuck out of your nose and you go to pull back at the first instant but you lean in and take a big of inhale amd ahhhh yeah buddy lol I hope there's a way to bring it out strongly for ya n me lol mine did same thing

I see this alot with home growing it loses the smell after curing some say it comes back some say it just smells like grass lol I hope the smell comes back that is the best part opening up a bag or jar and that smell slapping the fuck out of your nose and you go to pull back at the first instant but you lean in and take a big of inhale amd ahhhh yeah buddy lol I hope there's a way to bring it out strongly for ya n me lol mine did same thing
That's my zkittlez! I have to go open it in the garage now or the whole house smells like dank when I'm scooping a nug out haha made the mistake of burping them once for thirty minutes. House reaked for hours

That's my zkittlez! I have to go open it in the garage now or the whole house smells like dank when I'm scooping a nug out haha made the mistake of burping them once for thirty minutes. House reaked for hours
Hell yeah that's what I want

Alright guys I'm starting germ tonight on next round. Got three spaces in my tent, either running all zkittlez or 2 zkittlez and a widow. cast your votes

I vote widow---
Zkittlez was way better this round then widow. Trying new nutes and bigger bags so I might do one widow to compare to this grow. That would be the flop of this grow with two widows and one zkittlez

I still have 3 widow seeds but 9 zkittlez seeds,a reason I was leaning that way too

Back