New Grower First grow ever. Will keep updated regularly. Feel free to tag along

Well widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got the chop earlier and dam that main cola is going to be more than the whole widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in total. I am betting like an ounce or more from that alone.

Besides that.. this was the end of my first grow! I made it guys and I am starting to get things ready for round 2! I'll tag up those who followed along on this grow! It's that time to mark this thread completed! Thanks for joining me for this ride and stay lit AFN!:pass:

View attachment 1077916 View attachment 1077915
Hey bro tage back up to my grow! Girls are thriving. Check em out.. Everyone who was following me is mia now!
20190712_220651.jpg
20190712_220642.jpg
20190712_220434.jpg
20190712_220426.jpg
20190712_220651.jpg
20190712_220642.jpg
20190712_220434.jpg
20190712_220426.jpg

Well widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got the chop earlier and dam that main cola is going to be more than the whole widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in total. I am betting like an ounce or more from that alone.

Besides that.. this was the end of my first grow! I made it guys and I am starting to get things ready for round 2! I'll tag up those who followed along on this grow! It's that time to mark this thread completed! Thanks for joining me for this ride and stay lit AFN!:pass:

View attachment 1077916 View attachment 1077915
Man those buds look:drool:good-------hell of a job--nice and green----enjoy that widow:jointman:

@Illini4life one hell of a job bud very very beautiful girls the entire grow you sure couldn't tell it was your first grow that's for damn sure lol :slap:
What a little bit of research can do lol. Ok a lot of research. I learned so much about this plant before I even planted seeds. I also learned a lot from just doing it this round.

Ok so a sneak peak of next round.......
I'm making a nute switch to megacrop and bud explosion from the fox farm trio. I am also upping the bags to 5 gal size for this grow. I want to see how Greenleaf nutes are. Everyone is ranting and raving lol. I have the megacrop 2.0 300g sample and I ordered the bud explosion 750g bag. Going to run cal-mag again as I am going to run RO again. Everything else is pretty much staying the same. Lights, soil, need to use up the last of this fox farm soil before I buy more, and tent stay the same. Just waiting on all that to come in and then we're off.

So widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has been enjoyable but I know the widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] drying now will be way better.
Smoke report....
Taste is ok. Smells are not that strong and it's about 2 weeks into the cure. High is good, more sedative and definitely a better night smoker as it's indica dom for sure.
I give this widow a 6/10 overall because of flavor. Hoping widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is better. It sure smells like it already from what I am smelling in the dry.

IMG_20190714_115329.jpg

Zkittlez smells like dank skunk, but resin is really sweet like fruit. It smokes exactly like it smells. Like some gas. It's a really up head high and a good all day smoker. Wish I would have pulled more off of this girl but next time will be better. This smokes a hell of a lot better than widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as well. It's a smoother hit and taste all the way around, also burns better down a joint.
I give zkittlez a 8/10 overall.

IMG_20190714_115851.jpg

Back