New Grower First grow ever. Will keep updated regularly. Feel free to tag along

Two and a half jars of the zkittlez. A little before and after trim photo for you. Citrusy sweet smell
The resin smells like candy. Like when it gets on your hands they are stickier than shit and I literally feel like I just ate a bag of Skittles. It's crazy. Smoke is good. Nice head high as I take a walk and enjoy a nice joint.:pass:

IMG_20190710_225551.jpg
IMG_20190711_221221.jpg

Well widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got the chop earlier and dam that main cola is going to be more than the whole widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in total. I am betting like an ounce or more from that alone.

Besides that.. this was the end of my first grow! I made it guys and I am starting to get things ready for round 2! I'll tag up those who followed along on this grow! It's that time to mark this thread completed! Thanks for joining me for this ride and stay lit AFN!:pass:

IMG_20190712_222507.jpg
IMG_20190712_222512.jpg

Well widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got the chop earlier and dam that main cola is going to be more than the whole widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in total. I am betting like an ounce or more from that alone.

Besides that.. this was the end of my first grow! I made it guys and I am starting to get things ready for round 2! I'll tag up those who followed along on this grow! It's that time to mark this thread completed! Thanks for joining me for this ride and stay lit AFN!:pass:

View attachment 1077916 View attachment 1077915

Ah man!! Great job! That’s a bountiful harvest some some delicious looking herb!! to think that was your first grow those plants are/we’re looking so good, you’ve got a green thumb!

I can’t find rep on Tapatalk but best believe it’s coming your way!! Enjoy the fruits of your labor man, I look forward to following the next grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man!! Great job! That’s a bountiful harvest some some delicious looking herb!! to think that was your first grow those plants are/we’re looking so good, you’ve got a green thumb!

I can’t find rep on Tapatalk but best believe it’s coming your way!! Enjoy the fruits of your labor man, I look forward to following the next grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I will definitely tag you up and there is only up to go from here!

Back