New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

Any books anyone could recommend specific to autoflowers and growing them?
You found the Holy bible for autoflowers IMO. AFN has everything and everyone you need. your grow looks awesome. just keep doing what you're doing. stick with it and include a picture with your harvest when finished. NO matter the size of yield there is no judgement here.

No books. Honestly this site has all the info you could need. Either ask here or use the search bar. There’s plenty of us here to help
:yeahthat: just read till you can't read anymore and then ask good questions.:d5: if you know someone specific that may be able to help you tag them in the post and they will see it.

Upstate NY here also i did my first grow in FF products let me know if i can help. One thing that has helped my grow is knowing my water source. since i know we are not too far from each other you may want to check you tap water ppm before you get to far into grow. you should be able to find a water quality report online unless your in my town and my report is useless. which is rare from my understanding i am in a rural area. just my opinion they look good so take that with a grain of salt :shrug::welcome::goodluck::pop::pass:

You found the Holy bible for autoflowers IMO. AFN has everything and everyone you need. your grow looks awesome. just keep doing what you're doing. stick with it and include a picture with your harvest when finished. NO matter the size of yield there is no judgement here.

:yeahthat: just read till you can't read anymore and then ask good questions.:d5: if you know someone specific that may be able to help you tag them in the post and they will see it.

Upstate NY here also i did my first grow in FF products let me know if i can help. One thing that has helped my grow is knowing my water source. since i know we are not too far from each other you may want to check you tap water ppm before you get to far into grow. you should be able to find a water quality report online unless your in my town and my report is useless. which is rare from my understanding i am in a rural area. just my opinion they look good so take that with a grain of salt :shrug::welcome::goodluck::pop::pass:
Appreciate it! What little water I’ve been giving has been tap water that I let sit out for 24 hrs+. I have a good PH meter and plan on testing the water when I begin adding nutes - not for a few more weeks. I believe it’s ~7 out the tap.

Has anyone here grown FastBuds Gelato? Per NASC, it should take 56 days from sprout to harvest. Is that really accurate, or does it depend on a lot of factors? That’s wild to me…

1 week in. Still only spraying them a couple times a day with water. Here they are:
8E1729B1-B59D-4300-ABCC-3A4A53852443.jpeg
6E127665-482F-4306-AE00-122EE894CEA5.jpeg

Has anyone here grown FastBuds Gelato? Per NASC, it should take 56 days from sprout to harvest. Is that really accurate, or does it depend on a lot of factors? That’s wild to me…
Nothing takes 56 days that I've ever seen in 3 or 5 gallon pots... Generally breeder timeframes are based on best case scenario and 1 gallon pots to advertise how fast. Majority of plants for me are 80 days plus and I generally plan on 14 weeks from sprout to harvest. I find timeframes off for every breeder, so it's not a knock on them, I just don't consider the time when I'm looking at seeds

Nothing takes 56 days that I've ever seen in 3 or 5 gallon pots... Generally breeder timeframes are based on best case scenario and 1 gallon pots to advertise how fast. Majority of plants for me are 80 days plus and I generally plan on 14 weeks from sprout to harvest. I find timeframes off for every breeder, so it's not a knock on them, I just don't consider the time when I'm looking at seeds
Appreciate the explanation man!

Reactions: JP1
Fast Buds has some really “Fast” buds :smoking: was just talking about this the other day ! Jump over and Check out some of the Fast Buds Grows that are going on when you get time.
:welcome: To the site and good luck on your grow. I’ll follow along also :pop:

Back