New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

Not too far from you guys. Dope! And yea, I heard the FFOF was a little hot, so only giving water for the first few weeks
You can probably go 4 weeks or longer with OF. I have plants going in a mix of HF/OF starting week 4 and just fed them the first time.

Any books anyone could recommend specific to autoflowers and growing them?
No books. Honestly this site has all the info you could need. Either ask here or use the search bar. There’s plenty of us here to help.

How high above the seedlings is your light?

No books. Honestly this site has all the info you could need. Either ask here or use the search bar. There’s plenty of us here to help.

How high above the seedlings is your light?
The light is a foot or so above the seedlings

Had one too many drinks at dinner, so no motivation to hook up the new light. Will do so in the AM! Still no signs of life in the third pot.
85E4BDB8-B0CB-4E51-9BE2-A5176444EEF3.jpeg
360D8CE1-7C1C-48D4-A7C6-6B20185A2598.jpeg

Mars recommends light height at 12” at 25%. I have the light at 12” with the brightness between 25 and 50%. Should be solid, no?

Mars recommends light height at 12” at 25%. I have the light at 12” with the brightness between 25 and 50%. Should be solid, no?
Yes. You’re good. Everything looks great man :toke:

Yes. You’re good. Everything looks great man :toke:
Appreciate it, man. I feel like I’m on the right track now! Sort of bummed I only have two plants going with all of that space, but it’s my first grow, so that’s probably ok…

Appreciate it, man. I feel like I’m on the right track now! Sort of bummed I only have two plants going with all of that space, but it’s my first grow, so that’s probably ok…
Yup. Grow a few out and get a feel for things. More plants you have the more sideways things can go.

Back