New Grower First Grow Ever! 2x AutoBlackBerry Kush + BioBizz

Yo D my grow bro as you no I'm useing bio bizz. Because I need my girls to finish on 10 weeks or there about I already switch and I'm keeping my grow at 2ml per litre. I read on muddys thread that give bloom nuts early your plant should finish on time ,But advises on waiting until vertical growth stops.I'm working off bio bizz own chart which only advises a flush in last 2weekds off cycle.i hope some off this makes sense .if a flush is needed I better get going now.lol

Hey frosty.. yeah i had the biobizz chart & the amended one too.. got the idea of it & also wanted to go with what the plant needed aswell as the general chart schedule! I been doing way over what it says! haha! & i have the fish mix too but so far they've loved all of it so no complaints!
The only reason i thought about the mid grow flush was because.. i picked this strain because i landed on TaNgs gorw journal of it.. & i read it pretty detailed.. even tho its a monster journ! haha! & he did a flush on day 34.. he was using Advanced Nutrients tho.. this is what he said..

""Day 34.

The BlackBerry Kush has been flushed today and will now be fed my bloom schedule. She is defiantly filling out with lots of auxiliary buds and new leaves growing from the nodes,I could keep her vegging but with the pre flower size increasing and the internodes staggering at the top I know she in coming out of the stretch phase.""

Obviously different nutes.. & he's a total grow pro.. so just didnt want miss a step if its needed? Maybe jsut sticking to simple & the feed chart is the way to go incase i fucks something up! :smoking: haha

Peace bro.. be over your journ in a bit... :d5:

Hey frosty.. yeah i had the biobizz chart & the amended one too.. got the idea of it & also wanted to go with what the plant needed aswell as the general chart schedule! I been doing way over what it says! haha! & i have the fish mix too but so far they've loved all of it so no complaints!
The only reason i thought about the mid grow flush was because.. i picked this strain because i landed on TaNgs gorw journal of it.. & i read it pretty detailed.. even tho its a monster journ! haha! & he did a flush on day 34.. he was using Advanced Nutrients tho.. this is what he said..

""Day 34.

The BlackBerry Kush has been flushed today and will now be fed my bloom schedule. She is defiantly filling out with lots of auxiliary buds and new leaves growing from the nodes,I could keep her vegging but with the pre flower size increasing and the internodes staggering at the top I know she in coming out of the stretch phase.""

Obviously different nutes.. & he's a total grow pro.. so just didnt want miss a step if its needed? Maybe jsut sticking to simple & the feed chart is the way to go incase i fucks something up! :smoking: haha

Peace bro.. be over your journ in a bit... :d5:

Yeah man I'm going just stick with the chart from bio bizz it's the easiest way to save confusion . I've got to much to learn regarding ingredients. I'm finding it nice and simple so far.....being a pot head doing things the easy way is the best way I find....lol:pass:

Day 33.. just pictures today.. no paragraphs.. :smoking:

SU-BO...
Day 33 Plant 1-1.jpg
Day 33 Plant 1-2.jpg

RONDA...
Day 33 Plant 2-1.jpg
Day 33 Plant 2-2.jpg

:peace:

Looking great! Man I just started my BKB cant wait to see your results! Is this strain naturally a low ryder type or did you want it to grow low?:tang:

Looking great! Man I just started my BKB cant wait to see your results! Is this strain naturally a low ryder type or did you want it to grow low?:tang:

Hey Sirius.. thanks for looking in bro! Yeah man.. i saw you went balls deep getting some more seeds in the cooker! :smoking: haha! Brave lad! :goodluck:

So far they been a pleasure to grow.. even tho near complete different rate! BBK is usually grown out to about 0.75cm.. to 1 metre! I intentionally LST'd both them down since im fully CFL! SU-BO stands 16 inch tall today & probably near 7-8 inches talelr is i didnt tie her down.. & shes still growing.. so if youre letting her go.. i imagine you'll get a metre easy! haha! Frostys got one in & its near double the height of everything else.. so shes a tall one alright! :peace:

Hey Sirius.. thanks for looking in bro! Yeah man.. i saw you went balls deep getting some more seeds in the cooker! :smoking: haha! Brave lad! :goodluck:

So far they been a pleasure to grow.. even tho near complete different rate! BBK is usually grown out to about 0.75cm.. to 1 metre! I intentionally LST'd both them down since im fully CFL! SU-BO stands 16 inch tall today & probably near 7-8 inches talelr is i didnt tie her down.. & shes still growing.. so if youre letting her go.. i imagine you'll get a metre easy! haha! Frostys got one in & its near double the height of everything else.. so shes a tall one alright! :peace:

Thanks MAV, SWEET "tall" yes as I am watching frosty too which is great...i may try to sneak in and do a scrog on the bkb see how it turns out. lol! :baby:

Back