New Grower First Grow Ever! 2x AutoBlackBerry Kush + BioBizz

:goodluck: and I feel your pain brother ! but it will all fan out as long as we practiced what you preached in your last post ! LMFAO ! cant wait for the pic update ! :pass:

Hey bro.. yeah.. i think out of all the BBK grows i'm stalking.. i'm winning on most damage caused.. :wall: haha! But thank the ganja gods.. all is still looking well somehow! :smoking:

Thanks again for looking in.. hope your girls are cooking good.. will go have a mooch see if you got any updates for me! :d5:

Fine looking LST job, dsMAV :) That'll pay off big during flower!
:pass:

The almighty brother Waximus.. :bow:

Thanks for looking in! :smoking: & even more thanks for the rep.. :d5:

Nothing im doing would have been possible if i didnt stumble across this beast of a forum.. so thanks to all the top dogs like you for putting it.. & keeping it out there! :peace:

The almighty brother Waximus.. :bow:

Thanks for looking in! :smoking: & even more thanks for the rep.. :d5:

Nothing im doing would have been possible if i didnt stumble across this beast of a forum.. so thanks to all the top dogs like you for putting it.. & keeping it out there! :peace:

Awwww, I'm gonna take a whippin for that, in the staff lounge... lololol
Thanks for the props, d :pighug:
I concur... Nothing I'M doing would have been possible without finding AFN, too!! :greenthumb:
:pass:

Day 29.. I took the ties off SU-BO yestreday.. i really liked the curves & bends that the LST had created & she'd straighten the top bits upright! :D SO gave her a 12 hour untie.. then tied her back down.. few more small to decent growth sites i want exposed.. then ill hopefully had a huge bunch of sites pretty much level & easily all exposed to the lights! :smoking:
On day 28 they got the usual 1 liter of water & 3ml bio grow, 3ml fish mix, 3ml alg-a-mic, 2ml root juice, 2ml cal/mag & 1ml rhino skin.. same today! Looked pretty gnarly dark in the mixer! haha! But they love it! Like i said SU-BO straightened up something crazy & even Ronda shot out some height & looked super perky! :woohoo1:
Obviously gonna keep it up til i notice a drastic pause in growth.. then give her a bit of a flush & then start adding bloom & see if shes kicks out a bit more or stays at that height! :)

Plant 1 - SU-BO.. first time ive took pictures without the grow room lights beaming next to her as i added a 45w red CFL to the 3 i already had above her at lights out time & the color looks even better! :)
Day 29 Plant 1-1.jpg
Day 29 Plant 1-2.jpg

I want that middle gap filled.. then release 2 fariyl decent colas back up & should be a pretty epic canopy in a few days! :shooty:

Plant 2 RONDA... she finally starting to stretch her legs out a bit.. still hella bushy.. struggling to ties bits down & expose smaller growth goes of so much bush.. i want to trim her down but io heard its a bit of a no-no.. so just letting her go.. hpopefully added alot more inches height & make it a bit easier! Not sure when you should stop LST & just let her go.. but i think shes a way behind SU-BO so will jsut go with the flow for now! :smoking:

I love the way she looks here.. still no real pistols yet.. slight pertruding ones.. but no proper long silky ones!? :/
Day 29 Plant 2-1.jpg
Day 29 Plant 2-2.jpg

Nice job man . I like the lst on job on Subo she's certainly have her spread out for all to see. Lol...
Keep up the good work brother

Cheers Frosty.. yeah.. i totally opened up SU-BO like a cheap ho! :pimphand: haha

Your girls still looking strong & big bro.. you decide to let them go for the ceiling then or tie them down? :peace:

Cheers Frosty.. yeah.. i totally opened up SU-BO like a cheap ho! :pimphand: haha

Your girls still looking strong & big bro.. you decide to let them go for the ceiling then or tie them down? :peace:
No man just let them go for it. Trying to train them vertically . I've being fucking around with them all weekend. I've had a few experiments this weekend and think I've found the perfect working temps. Anyway look out for my diary for some updates this week my man....peace:cooldance:

Day 30.. grow room shots.. I decided with SU-BO to kind of LST inbetween the 4 bulbs i got above her.. it was getting tricky.. but now the tallest ones are about 2 inches away & the lower ones are 3-4 inches away.. shes gonna be quite the shape by time shes in full flower mode! :smoking:
I was gonna go balls deep on her & try starting to rotate the LST in a circle to keep her lower.. but that main stem is a best & i aint risking being too rough with it.. so bit too late! Out of the 4 tallest colas ive managed to 4-5 lower growth level & on par.. so im still pleased with my first attempt! :)But i ordered 2 lamp clamp adjustables for side lighting.. i rotate the plants every 12 hours & i can tell she is gonna need the extra side lights.. as ive heard every 3 inches after the first 3 inch.. CFLs lose 50%.. & its already awkward as hell maximizing them as it is!!
Day 30 indoor2.jpg

& heres RONDA hiding in the back.. :D
I can see a few pistols now.. alot more on the new growth & only just beginning her pre-flowers.. so shes behind a fair bit for some reason?!
Day 30 indoor3.jpg

Day 32.. nothing major to report.. just doing as ive been doing religiously.. apart from yesterday was just a plain water feed with 1ml of carboload in SU-BO as shes definitely pre-flowering & wanted to give her a lil taste of it!

SU-BO... so.. shes like 15 inch tall even tho ive tied her down so much! & got to the point now i cant really do anymore.. the main stem has now got some pretty epic growth around & beside her from the bodes beneatrh her.. envermind the rest! :biggrin: .. so im just gonna have to let her go! :smoking: Just waiting for the new lamps to be delivered so i can get some side lighting going & shes gonna need it! I spotted a 4 leaf fan lower down.. which weirded me out a bit & i could find little to no info about it.. so i jsut took it as light restriction made it happen?! Anyone know about even fan leaves??
Plant 1 Mutant leaf.jpg

Next.. is the top of that main stem.. its gone pre-flower crazy.. the question is.. do i just let them go & the stretch will keep them apart.. or she i help them out with some slight LST wiring & kinda help with them spacing themselves out? Just worried that they are so close they'll kind join up & grow touching.. is that bad.. is that meant to happen.. no idea?! haha! So if anyone got any idea if to jsut leave or gently edge them apart.. that would be great.. :smoking:
Day 32 Plant 1 Main Stem.jpg

RONDA... no pictures today.. no real exciting change.. maybe an inch height.. loads of pistols kicking out near the top & shes definitely began pre-flowering.. but still way behind her sis! Shes pissing me off.. i tie & tuck her down til she looks a mess.. next time i look.. back to full bush! :wall: haha! Cant control her.. so much tiny new growth iunderneath & just impossible to let it get light to it as shes so small & full! Really thinking about trimming her but as a complete noob.. its worrying what will happen! SO for now.. i do nothing.. just raised the light 2 chain links higher as i really need some height out of her now!!

Last but not least.. mid-flush.. day 32 now.. i dont think Ronda is anywhere near needing it.. but what about SU-BO? Is it necessary on biobizz nutes.. im not sure when i should be adding the bloom nutes.. waiting til inbetween week 5-6 because of few bits ive read.. so do i flush jsut before adding the bloom.. or before.. or not at all! I cant make a decision on it.. so need some of my grow bros to help or point me somewhere to read up! :toke:

:peace:

Back