Indoor First grow: Blue Mystic/Lemon OG Haze AF, T5s, Fox Farm OF, Apollo Tent, + L. Williamsi seedlings

Well done!
Good job on the LST and the quick acting on defaults earlier on! :slap:

Following for future updates :chimp:

^^ Hey thank you!

The buds did a hope skip n' jump lastnight it seems. Today they've definitely put on some growth. Turned off the LED and turned on a bit of fluoro lighting to temporarily dangle overhead to get some actual color, aside from the crummy flash photos up top lol. :smoking:

photo2.jpg
5.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
6.jpg

A little side update on the peyote [lophophora williamsii]. Pretty uneventful. Sub-snail pace :smoking::goauto::sleeping:

2 months n' almost 3 weeks since they popped. Just a couple shots of a couple random clusters from the pot.

Though verrry slow, they have definitely taken on their yote-ish appearance, moreso than the pics I'd posted some posts back in this thread - the creases, the small tuffs of hair finally forming, which when they first start out in breaking the surface - they have what looks like hair-thin spines, which Is the case, though only for a short while, eventually turning into the little cute bundles of hair that yotes are known for protruding from the areoles [not to mention the beautiful flowers]. :D

I'm definitely going to plan to take 3-4 of these youngins, once they're 8-12 months old and try my hand at grafting them onto some pereskiopsis. I'll definitely write up a nice lophophora propagation [from seed] & grafting guide once I start into the grafting phase here in the next few months.

IMG_7194.JPG
IMG_7193.JPG

Some updated pics: 7 weeks/4 days

The plant to the right is the lemon og I had handed off to a friend, though it didn't seem to work out with him, soooo it's under my care once again. Going to give her some grow big today and calmag. Last pic is the blue mystic lookin' through the canopy.

Cheers guys!

IMG_7358.JPG
photo2.jpg
5.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ay-brown-isolated-patches-sugar-leaves.61104/
^^^ Had some slight hiccups along the way with rustic/brown spotting on several of the sugar leaves/top leaves during flowering. Think that's squared away now as it's been 2 going on 3 days and they haven't spread nor multiplied, so I think that bit of tigerbloom [1sp/gal] and some calmag [1tsp/gal] helped hault the issue altogether.

Buds definitely fattened up a bit overnight, the resin is coming. :smoking::headbang::drool:

Cheers to the lovely site and the near immediate help from others. Good stuff. :d5:

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ay-brown-isolated-patches-sugar-leaves.61104/
^^^ Had some slight hiccups along the way with rustic/brown spotting on several of the sugar leaves/top leaves during flowering. Think that's squared away now as it's been 2 going on 3 days and they haven't spread nor multiplied, so I think that bit of tigerbloom [1sp/gal] and some calmag [1tsp/gal] helped hault the issue altogether.

Buds definitely fattened up a bit overnight, the resin is coming. :smoking::headbang::drool:

Cheers to the lovely site and the near immediate help from others. Good stuff. :d5:

View attachment 797118View attachment 797119View attachment 797120

Look at that!!
All those bud spots makes my mouth run.. :drool:

Seems like your plants will be done about a week or two before mine :pass:
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see to frosty buds!
*Waiting in excitement*

Look at that!!
All those bud spots makes my mouth run.. :drool:

Seems like your plants will be done about a week or two before mine :pass:
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see to frosty buds!
*Waiting in excitement*

Hey man thanks! Yeah I'm not sure when they'll finish in their entirety, I'm guessing around 3 weeks or so. I'm really happy with how the LST turned out, and I didn't even start the LST til like the 4th week or so lol. I'd be curious to have seen if I'd started it earlier.

Some minor burn/deficiencies popping up now, took it over to the infirmary and hopefully will get it squared away before things get too bad. Waira seems to be on top of it. :D

I'm definitely going to plan to take 3-4 of these youngins, once they're 8-12 months old and try my hand at grafting them onto some pereskiopsis. I'll definitely write up a nice lophophora propagation [from seed] & grafting guide once I start into the grafting phase here in the next few months.

View attachment 795499 View attachment 795500

Hey man, welcome to AFN and good luck with your first grow (although it seems you got everything under control :thumbsup:) :pass:.

Love the fact that you are growing lophophora and I love even more the fact that you would write a propagation guide for them, right on dude :woohoo1:.

Tell me, they are staying all the time in the same tent? Getting the same light as the cannabis plants?

Back