Indoor First grow: Blue Mystic/Lemon OG Haze AF, T5s, Fox Farm OF, Apollo Tent, + L. Williamsi seedlings

5 weeks and 3 days. Nodes are starting to fill out nicely. :D

photo1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

photo2.jpg

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 66
Some pics. Bud formation nation :biggrin:

Seeing them starting to fill out is a good feeling. Started them on FF Tiger Bloom 1/4 strength just yesterday. They seemed to handle 1/4 strength well. :D

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

I just realized that I put this grow in the 'indoor journals' thread and not the 'new grow journals' thread.. oops, sorry about that. I'm not sure if it can be moved or not?

Anywho, a little update in natural lighting w/ flash on to capture the mass on the bud formations thus far. Sort've poopy quality photos though..

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

Good growing so far pal, I'm running blue mystic, but I got a rudy pheno, very small:

20170815_105119.jpg

but I've started another as u can see in bottom right , hope this one is similar pheno to yours!

How's the odour? Mine has hardly any and definitely not obvious canna when there is something.

Good growing so far pal, I'm running blue mystic, but I got a rudy pheno, very small:

View attachment 794310

but I've started another as u can see in bottom right , hope this one is similar pheno to yours!

How's the odour? Mine has hardly any and definitely not obvious canna when there is something.

Hey thanks! Some beautiful canna you have there yourself. :D

Yeah the odor is pretty minimal so far. I have a fan and carbon filter I need to install, though I'm going to wait til this mystic is done, then I'm going to move things to the basement and get it all set up. Overall I've been very pleased with the blue mystic. A very strong plant overall, robust.

Stems are filling out more and moar. Starting to put on the fatness :drool:

Going to up the ff tigerbloom to 1/3 strength from 1/4. I'm also using a small bit of ff bigbloom [3/4 strength, using as a supplemental] along with the tigerbloom.

**Also in the bottom right I have my last blue mystic seed germinating in a peat pellet in a small make-shift humi-dome.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back