Dinafem First Grow: Blue Critical

Certainly is :smoking:

9.JPG

Day 24, stretching out like crazy. Probably going to need to be watered everyday soon.

1.JPG

Chunky main stem:

2.JPG

EDIT: Watered / fed again (1.8ml coco a & b, 3.8ml rhizo, 1ml cal-mag, 1.9l ph down to 5.98)

Skunky / critical smell going, smells more lemon / citrus / critical now.

12.JPG

Last edited:
Day 26, seems to want to get a level canopy this one, which is fine with me :eyebrows: so I’ve rotated her to align with the tent. Not much else to report.

Edit: Oh yeah RH is back down to 55, did a few inline / airflow tweaks. Weather caused the humidity to raise I think, seems she drinks less at higher humidity too. Light distance around 48cm, no height left, meaning there’s another 8cm for her to grow into max veg height, or 18cm for her to grow into max flowering height. Tent came with a scrog, or I could train if needed.

4.JPG

2.jpg

Last edited:
Day 26, seems to want to get a level canopy this one, which is fine with me :eyebrows: so I’ve rotated her to align with the tent. Not much else to report.

Edit: Oh yeah RH is back down to 55, did a few inline / airflow tweaks. Weather caused the humidity to raise I think, seems she drinks less at higher humidity too. Light distance around 48cm, no height left, meaning there’s another 8cm for her to grow into max veg height, or 18cm for her to grow into max flowering height. Tent came with a scrog, or I could train if needed.

View attachment 868606

View attachment 868636
looking real good pal i seen your pic in the grow off thread ive entered myself but i haven't got a full journal this time just weekly updates in there but i will tag along with you bro

Back