Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

EWC, Fish Fert, Ful Power, Molasses :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Cool beans! That's just about the same tea I brewed last time :thumbsup: I think i used some fish bone meal and crab meal. I add ful power after tea has brewed.

I am still not sold on teas. It's the compost source that makes all the difference in the ACT. That damn tea bubbler is pretty noisy in my house so I am looking at adding more compost to my next soil batch. Maybe a couple different sources of manure and extra vermicompost. Cook it for a few months and then just topdress and mulch, no teas. I was thinking an inch or so layer of good EWC covered with mulch and cover crop would work instead of teas. Slow release of EWC goodness throughout the grow and apply more after every harvest.

Check out the book "Teaming With Microbes" if you haven't already.

Cool beans! That's just about the same tea I brewed last time :thumbsup: I think i used some fish bone meal and crab meal. I add ful power after tea has brewed.

I am still not sold on teas. It's the compost source that makes all the difference in the ACT. That damn tea bubbler is pretty noisy in my house so I am looking at adding more compost to my next soil batch. Maybe a couple different sources of manure and extra vermicompost. Cook it for a few months and then just topdress and mulch, no teas. I was thinking an inch or so layer of good EWC covered with mulch and cover crop would work instead of teas. Slow release of EWC goodness throughout the grow and apply more after every harvest.

Check out the book "Teaming With Microbes" if you haven't already.

Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about the teas is the loud noise of the bubbler. But I have to check that book out. Sounds good.

SS#1 Day 19 Topped at Day 14

IMG_0206.JPG

GREETINGS MAN :smoking::biggrin:

A fellow Mephisto AutoCOBer :bump: though you're certainly taking the much more advanced No Till way to it - I'm simply doing some hand mixed good soil.

None the less, Subbed man, I'm sure you're ladies will turn out keen! - feel free to follow my grow journal here in Cobshop! :bump:

GREETINGS MAN :smoking::biggrin:

A fellow Mephisto AutoCOBer :bump: though you're certainly taking the much more advanced No Till way to it - I'm simply doing some hand mixed good soil.

None the less, Subbed man, I'm sure you're ladies will turn out keen! - feel free to follow my grow journal here in Cobshop! :bump:

Hey bro! I'm glad to have you! :d5::d5::d5: lol hey man I'm just trying to create the amazon rainforest in my pots !

Back