Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

I cheaped out but have heard nothing but great stuff from this company's filters. It was amazon for me and ipower doesn't make the best filters.

@Evil-Mobo that stuff looks great. I got a kick out of the 50gallon cost

Man smo i overwatered for the first week with no ipm. I had over a hundred of gnats in 5 days. This stuff wiped them out in literally in 4 days, I see maybe one or two here and there. Thanks again EM !!!

Last edited:
I cheaped out but have heard nothing but great stuff from this company's filters. It was amazon for me and ipower doesn't make the best filters.

@Evil-Mobo that stuff looks great. I got a kick out of the 50gallon cost

The cheap brands didnt work out for you smo? Thats what I was afraid of so I waited to save my duckets lol

Thanks for stopping past hip! Im just glad your here its doesnt matter how! lol Hey Hip how did you like the toofless alien? I'm planning to run her next run.

:frog:

It's a pleasure mate. I love this sort of grow. Will be brave enough to try it myself one day!

I really like Toofless Alien mate. It's almost the perfect daytime smoke for me. Strong enough to keep me happy (high tolerance) and really motivating. Made me do lots of stuff around the house and garden rather than just monging out lol.

Reckon you'll like it brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is still considerable smell exiting the exhaust side of my filter. Then the connection point of the fan and filter on the ipower one is way to small. I have come to my room numerous times seeing the joint disconnected and my temps in the 100's Clamps, tape, then I taped the clamp lol. No bargain in the cheap versions. I just realized I should upgrade mine.
image.jpg

This is my temporary cooling till the Ac guy gets back.

There is still considerable smell exiting the exhaust side of my filter. Then the connection point of the fan and filter on the ipower one is way to small. I have come to my room numerous times seeing the joint disconnected and my temps in the 100's Clamps, tape, then I taped the clamp lol. No bargain in the cheap versions. I just realized I should upgrade mine.
View attachment 739513

This is my temporary cooling till the Ac guy gets back.

LOL OH MAN!! That seems like hassle!!! Luckily you have autocobs if you had hps your temps might be 125 lol :crying::crying:

Back