Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

Looks great bro. What height are the lights at? From the pictures they look a bit high and the other thing is the plants look extremely healthy. I don't know if pushing them harder is worth it in the end but I do tend to push mine a bit more than most.
@BigSm0 I like your autocobs,I hope to add them into my setup someday.

yes I been watching them for a while now, I was hoping have some usable parts inside my cheapo led to power even just a couple of them for now, but appears I don't :(

yes I been watching them for a while now, I was hoping have some usable parts inside my cheapo led to power even just a couple of them for now, but appears I don't :(
You may have some parts to make a light but nothing that would match these. What kind of light is it?

I can send ya pm with details, I couldnt find anything promising on anything inside.

Looks great bro. What height are the lights at? From the pictures they look a bit high and the other thing is the plants look extremely healthy. I don't know if pushing them harder is worth it in the end but I do tend to push mine a bit more than most.

Thanks smo that means a lot coming from you! I swear this no toll thing is easy I couldn't imagine guessing what my plants need. Smo run just one no till pot you'll never buy regular soil again! lol I seen guys online on the 6th run on soil that's just amazing. But smo I'm at about 22" inches per I'm starting to lower them since I think stretch is over. Where do you think I should bring them down too?

Nightcap

IMG_0137.JPG

Back