Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

Lol then idk mines burned up really quick when I got close to 22-23". Another question any reason why my lower nugs are a lot more frostier?

I have found with my testing so far 24" to be standard to not harm "my" plants. Again as I said this will vary by strain. I have also had a strain at 16-18" the whole way and everywhere in between so far. So I start at 24" and see how the plants react. Not sure on the lower nugs being "frostier" I have frost EVERYWHERE lol never seen frost like this before lol.......and the colors I am getting too purps on the tops etc, just really getting dialed in with these lights man.

The quality is there for sure, now I will test the yield with a known strain from a buddy who has been growing it under HID for over a year. So we will have data to compare. The pressure is on me because the lights and the genetics all work and so does no till :)

I have noticed this from day while using cobs dh22. The good thing as EM said is frost is everywhere and usually more under cobs in general. Less up top but more overall. It could be from the intensity.

I have found with my testing so far 24" to be standard to not harm "my" plants. Again as I said this will vary by strain. I have also had a strain at 16-18" the whole way and everywhere in between so far. So I start at 24" and see how the plants react. Not sure on the lower nugs being "frostier" I have frost EVERYWHERE lol never seen frost like this before lol.......and the colors I am getting too purps on the tops etc, just really getting dialed in with these lights man.

The quality is there for sure, now I will test the yield with a known strain from a buddy who has been growing it under HID for over a year. So we will have data to compare. The pressure is on me because the lights and the genetics all work and so does no till :)

I have noticed this from day while using cobs dh22. The good thing as EM said is frost is everywhere and usually more under cobs in general. Less up top but more overall. It could be from the intensity.

Lol yes the frost is amazing I was just wondering if i was doing something wrong! Skylar White is a absolute frost machine!

Frost monster 3BOG
Autocobb lower bud crystals

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

Last edited:
Back