New Grower First grow and new to the network...

I mean I like strains that go 90 days bc it helps with a bigger yield but at the point your at you might as well go photoperiod. I always try to stick with either Autoseeds or Mephisto. Their always solid.

I mean I like strains that go 90 days bc it helps with a bigger yield but at the point your at you might as well go photoperiod. I always try to stick with either Autoseeds or Mephisto. Their always solid.
Not hearing many good things about Growers Choice but very auto NL I'm seeing seems to take much longer than the breeder claims to be fair.

Reactions: wes
Have you tried lowering temps and changing light cycle to give them a nudge to finish?
Not sure what you mean?
Wow those look great !
Thanks Lucy!
Happy buds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yayyy!
Not hearing many good things about Growers Choice but very auto NL I'm seeing seems to take much longer than the breeder claims to be fair.
I don’t have any good things to say about Growers Choice. On the one hand, the fact they go overtime sucks. But on the other, they’re big, beautiful, hardy, and they’ve been a joy to grow.

I give my plants pretty much 24/0 lights on in fabric pots. Regardless of breeder, harvesting at around day 90 will always be kinda early for me. Maybe its really like the breeders say, its REALLY dependent on each individuals conditions. Breeder times are just for reference. I feel its unfair to knock on breeder because of this. You will find its the same with other seeds in the same grow conditions. Especially so since your plants are so healthy and producing!

You are enjoying yourself! Thats what matters most!

I give my plants pretty much 24/0 lights on in fabric pots. Regardless of breeder, harvesting at around day 90 will always be kinda early for me. Maybe its really like the breeders say, its REALLY dependent on each individuals conditions. Breeder times are just for reference. I feel its unfair to knock on breeder because of this. You will find its the same with other seeds in the same grow conditions. Especially so since your plants are so healthy and producing!

100% agree.

Legit answer...most strains go over in my tent as well, but there are a few strains and Mephisto for example makes strains I can do in 75-80 days, and Dutch Passion takes more like 100 to 120 days for me on average.

I have never had one finish early or on breeder's time frame. It really does not matter as long as the genetics are what the breeder claims. If they do not germinate to at least 50% or the genetics are wrong then I fault the breeder. The Wild Thailand I grew took 20 days longer and every minute was worth it. It is without a doubt the best strain I have grown but 122 days is a long grow.

Back