New Grower First grow and new to the network...

:kiss:
Well I just went to have a quick look-see in the tent. And there she was, my GG, wanting it. Later, I tried to stop but she kept begging for more.

I was able to expose some bud sites, and I’m pretty sure I won’t peek in the tent tomorrow and think I should have done more.
View attachment 988277 View attachment 988279
That's beautiful! Btw I found your thread and subbed! I realized you had said you was on your first grow as well and I got to thinking if you had a grow journal or not. Cant wait to see how they turn out! :woohoo:

That's beautiful! Btw I found your thread and subbed! I realized you had said you was on your first grow as well and I got to thinking if you had a grow journal or not. Cant wait to see how they turn out! :woohoo:
Well welcome to my journal and thanks for subbing up I’m having a lot of fun with my first grow. Definitely a learning curve here. And these ladies have tested my patience...my GG is 92 days old and probably 4 weeks to go! Very anxious to complete my first harvest, and start my second grow.

When you get a chance, if you think of it, I’d love to know the name of your hydro setup. Really sharp looking, I’d love to do a little research on how it works.

Happy growing!

Well welcome to my journal and thanks for subbing up I’m having a lot of fun with my first grow. Definitely a learning curve here. And these ladies have tested my patience...my GG is 92 days old and probably 4 weeks to go! Very anxious to complete my first harvest, and start my second grow.

When you get a chance, if you think of it, I’d love to know the name of your hydro setup. Really sharp looking, I’d love to do a little research on how it works.

Happy growing!
92 days?! And still growing. Wow. I know you said something about it being slow genetics. Most of the autos ive seen have been cut around 70-80 day mark it seems.

Oh yea, my set up is just a giant ebb and flow system. Pretty low maintenance and cost effective after the initial set up. If you want to know more about that setup here is a pretty good video thats not too boring on it.

I think we might do some NL our next grow as well :)

now that's a defol!
just compared your last picture of the GG before and after - quite the difference! and you're brave! my Tangie has had about 10 leaves/lowers removed and i felt anxious doing just that :toke:

really shows how many flowers she has going on - very nice! :pop:

now that's a defol!
just compared your last picture of the GG before and after - quite the difference! and you're brave! my Tangie has had about 10 leaves/lowers removed and i felt anxious doing just that :toke:

really shows how many flowers she has going on - very nice! :pop:

Hey Froot, some plants don't need it. Looking at your Tangie, all bud sites are exposed naturally. DG's GG was a solid canopy of huge fans. Those buds were never going to develop if not for the defol. I think it was harvest saving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Finished the defoliation on the NLs. I’ll let them go 2 weeks then do a very minor defoliation and remove all the larf. I’m so glad I topped these. Once I defoliated I could see the resulting structure. After the topping I pretty much left them alone. Now it’s a matter of bending mature branches outward here and there and they are responding beautifully. NL1 had 2 main colas (surprise!) and I did a mini supercrop and laid them on an empty part of the canopy. I’ll probably do the same on NL2 but she still has a lot of stretch left in her. As far as GG goes, I’ll remove obvious larf here and there but she’s done.
85B92FF5-A976-4866-B396-50FD2562AFDF.jpeg
1D7DB913-A9D9-4053-9D4B-CCC9EB7385BC.jpeg
F0183658-10DC-4028-A1BB-0BC3157C9DFE.jpeg

C0707A2A-3EC0-43B4-8AE7-058D7CFE435E.jpeg
13A71FB6-DEC8-43DF-8732-3E8648712B43.jpeg
F52D8889-6E31-4CDB-BD02-9CF33AEDB0CF.jpeg

Attachments

• 747E4D80-ABD6-4EE8-87CD-952FCA63FEAE.jpeg
    747E4D80-ABD6-4EE8-87CD-952FCA63FEAE.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 41
  • FF43CB61-311B-4454-9A2F-C7B1F59C1121.jpeg
    FF43CB61-311B-4454-9A2F-C7B1F59C1121.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 40
Yeah good thing you did some defol on GG, it’s always a tough choice but sometimes they bush out so much!

I’m guessing you’re not having any issues with damp buds anymore?

Lovely looking plants buddy

Back