New Grower First grow and new to the network...

RH is at 55 and I’ve got good fans blowing from above and below. I feel like I overly defoliate her a couple weeks ago. But now there are a few areas where bud mass has formed off several shoots and jammed together. I’m glad I posted today.

I can thin and/or anchor the buds apart with my twisties. Should I go ahead and do that?

If you think it really needs it and if you’re really gentle should be okay i think. Ofc ideally you wouldn’t want to but i think if you’ve got problems with damp buds you want to sort it since this time of year is fungus frenzy

Dejected? That makes no sense when you have such gorgeous plants. Then again, I’d be anxious to smoke em too. I’m back to seedlings myself so I understand feeling like it’s going to take forever. But when your plants are done, you’re going to have a great harvest I think. I think it’ll all feel worth the waiting then. Hang in there!

Dejected? That makes no sense when you have such gorgeous plants. Then again, I’d be anxious to smoke em too. I’m back to seedlings myself so I understand feeling like it’s going to take forever. But when your plants are done, you’re going to have a great harvest I think. I think it’ll all feel worth the waiting then. Hang in there!
Thanks ND. They are beautiful, and I am proud of them. GG probably has 4 more weeks. It will definitely all have been worth it. I am hoping for at least 4 oz between the 3 of them. That will last me until next harvest. All day, every day. :baked:

Gg is 88 days old and the NLs are 58 days old. I’m just feeling like I’ve been patient for a very very long time.

Those monsters are beautiful! Looks like you will have quite the haul. Keep your head up!
Thanks for the encouragement. Just feeling mopey today. Smelling delicious weed all throughout the house and nothing to smoke LOL.

a grow has its natural ups and downs/slow boring bits :bored:
the way things are looking you could pull 3oz from one of them :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks Archie, that would be great.

Thanks for the encouragement. Just feeling mopey today. Smelling delicious weed all throughout the house and nothing to smoke LOL.

Thanks Archie, that would be great.

Believe it or not, I miss being in that position. Back in the day when I ran outdoors it was like that every year and that smoke was so good. Something's are better with a little wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang in there. So far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back