New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Thank you! He is a love. A very quirky personality. Not at all laid back as I expected, quite the little alpha male. I’m going to have my hands full.
:bighug:
Mine is 9 years and never grew out of that! Nothing like finishing work, smoking and bowl and playing in the park with him. Makes me feel like a kid again every day! I think there's some kind of correlation between puppies and growing, something about having something to look after! Congratulations on the new addition to the fam!

You get a :slap: for managing to look after a puppy and a tent of pretty beautiful looking plants too!

Mine is 9 years and never grew out of that! Nothing like finishing work, smoking and bowl and playing in the park with him. Makes me feel like a kid again every day! I think there's some kind of correlation between puppies and growing, something about having something to look after! Congratulations on the new addition to the fam!

You get a :slap: for managing to look after a puppy and a tent of pretty beautiful looking plants too!
Thanks! I owe Tanner some credit for my ladies, he helps out in the tent with defoliation now and again. :doh:

Thanks! I owe Tanner some credit for my ladies, he helps out in the tent with defoliation now and again. :doh:
Be careful letting your pets near your plants. Our cat Anu has a catnip garden outside that attracts white flies. This past summer she rolled around in her catnip then came in the house and jumped into my garden space. Subsequently I had a white fly problem in my cannabis grow. She is not allowed in there but she is very stealthy and fast.

Be careful letting your pets near your plants. Our cat Anu has a catnip garden outside that attracts white flies. This past summer she rolled around in her catnip then came in the house and jumped into my garden space. Subsequently I had a white fly problem in my cannabis grow. She is not allowed in there but she is very stealthy and fast.
Yes, I made light of it but I take it seriously indeed. He hasn’t been allowed up since. He’s like a bull in a china shop, I’m lucky he didn’t lollipop the whole thing!

I told my dog the plants were his sisters. When I chopped up and then smoked one of his sisters I reassured him that I don’t smoke puppies.
:frog:
Very cute puppy!

I told my dog the plants were his sisters. When I chopped up and then smoked one of his sisters I reassured him that I don’t smoke puppies.
:frog:
Very cute puppy!
Thanks ND! He’s a love. His big “brother” Buddy, the cocker spaniel, is a bit more coordinated, actually tries to get in the tent. And wants to stay in too! They are my babies. But not allowed in the grow room anymore LOL.

Thanks ND! He’s a love. His big “brother” Buddy, the cocker spaniel, is a bit more coordinated, actually tries to get in the tent. And wants to stay in too! They are my babies. But not allowed in the grow room anymore LOL.
Luckily, mine’s pretty skittish so he stays away from the tent and it’s strange noises. He is fascinated, howerever, by the smell of the super soil bag. Lol

I have a cat that ate about 10 clippings that were sitting in a glass of water that I was going to make into clones about a month ago. Left the room to grab my scissors to trim them up before going into peat pucks. When I returned he had the last one in his mouth and swallowed it right in front of me. Not much you can do but chuckle sometimes

Back