New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Your daytime temps could be a little higher ~78°F to 80°F. Did you defoliate recently? That will slow down transpiration. You can up the Cal-Mag a little. I do not see any real problems.

It could be to much calmag I see so so many over use it and if you use to much it can keep the plants from getting some of the nutritents that they need I cut mine in half when they start to flower .

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Yes you can add too much Cal-Mag and cause an imbalance. Always follow the vendors charts to keep everything in balance. The weekly reservoir change is so very important to keeping the nutrients in balance.

DG, no my GG4 didn't show red stems at any point in the grow. That is why that stood out to me. If they have always shown red, then it may be a pheno thing, which wouldn't surprise me with the breeder we used. Well, that was the only potential thing I saw that may have explained slower growth. Maybe she is just putting all the energy in bud development, and it just isn't as obvious.

With that said, I would be proud to be the owner of that tent and its current contents! Nice job!

I think they look great! Any discolouration isn’t particularly visible in pretty good lighting so doesn’t look serious. I mean if it’s yellow i normally think N or P def. but like the other guys said they’re getting plenty.

in the words of my growing guru (just the guy the used to grow my plant for me in exchange for help since he’s pretty old and not in great health) told me earlier tonight about Val, “Chill out, it’s your first grow and you’ve done better than some people could ever be assed to.”

I’d like to say that made me feel better but really it made me feel like i did a bad job, the perfectionist i am :crying:

Anyway stoned ramble short, good job :) just wish i had GG :d5::pass:

I think they look great! Any discolouration isn’t particularly visible in pretty good lighting so doesn’t look serious. I mean if it’s yellow i normally think N or P def. but like the other guys said they’re getting plenty.

in the words of my growing guru (just the guy the used to grow my plant for me in exchange for help since he’s pretty old and not in great health) told me earlier tonight about Val, “Chill out, it’s your first grow and you’ve done better than some people could ever be assed to.”

I’d like to say that made me feel better but really it made me feel like i did a bad job, the perfectionist i am :crying:

Anyway stoned ramble short, good job :) just wish i had GG :d5::pass:
Oh no, I think Val looks awesome! All your ladies do.

Your daytime temps could be a little higher ~78°F to 80°F. Did you defoliate recently? That will slow down transpiration. You can up the Cal-Mag a little. I do not see any real problems.

Yes you can add too much Cal-Mag and cause an imbalance. Always follow the vendors charts to keep everything in balance. The weekly reservoir change is so very important to keeping the nutrients in balance.

Thanks for weighing in @Mañ'O'Green . I did indeed defoliate recently, so that may be it.

I recently shut the heat off to the spare room to cool it down in there. I prefer a much cooler room to work in personally and it was running in the high 70’s. Was that a mistake? Because I can easily notch it back up so that I am sitting in the high 70s in the tent.

My ladies are due for a new reservoir in 2 days. I hesitate to dial back the calmag with the cobs. I use my hard tap water (320 ppm) and the maximum dose of calmag at 5mL/gal.

I guess my biggest concern is the burnt tips. I was thinking it might be the lights. I raised them up a bit. Whatever it is, it’ll either resolve itself tomorrow or be much worse LOL.

Have a great night!

Back