Indoor First Grow - Afghan Kush Ryder in 2 Rubbermaid tubs /w CFL lighting (help appreciated!)

Squad - Its not that complex! no lst at all? i think i saw somewhere where someone LST'd their autoflower and it was big! Those are not 100W CFLs ahha they are actually 21W CFL 2700K.. haha i wish they were that powerful. I still need to get me my 5600k lights!

Muddy - I havent really thought about the kind of water. Im thinking tap water or just brita filtered water? I dont know exactly how to use the nutes :confused: Is the Advanced Nutrients Micro for seedling? Grow for veg? and Bloom for flower? The back of the bottle for all of them says to use during the vegetative period. Isnt bloom for flowering at least? I am so confused now...

KindredSpirit - Haha thanks a lot man! Haha closet full of them would use so much electricity haha and would be highly suspicious if someone does open it lol :D

Does anyone know when I should use the tripack? I have Advanced Nutrients carboload, big bud and bud blood. When should I use these?

Also what's the best soilless mix??? Im thinking of just getting some pro-mix and throwing perlite and vermiculite in there. Do I need to add any worm hastings or any of that other stuff?

i have never tried training autos so it could work. hah oh i thought they looked bigger. i got a couple 105w cfls online, pretty cheap.
for nutes look for more nitrogen for veg i think, and more phosphorus for bloom. it should have three numbers on the bottle somewhere, the first one is nitrogen second is phosphorus and third is potasium..im not exactly sure about that though, correct me if im wrong.
i just use ff grow big for veg, and advanced nutrients big bud and bud candy for bloom. and i usually use foxfrm ocean forest soil, but i got some blue ribon soil from a local growshop and added a little perlite, works great.

They have arrive!

The seeds have arrived! It was delayed.. cuz I was back home for the weekend and my roommate lost the mailbox key so I wasnt able to open the mailbox til today! and there they were!

EdnKyl.jpg

I still have to buy activated carbon, ducting, 6500k lights, soil, perlite, vermiculite, pots...

i have never tried training autos so it could work. hah oh i thought they looked bigger. i got a couple 105w cfls online, pretty cheap.
for nutes look for more nitrogen for veg i think, and more phosphorus for bloom. it should have three numbers on the bottle somewhere, the first one is nitrogen second is phosphorus and third is potasium..im not exactly sure about that though, correct me if im wrong.
i just use ff grow big for veg, and advanced nutrients big bud and bud candy for bloom. and i usually use foxfrm ocean forest soil, but i got some blue ribon soil from a local growshop and added a little perlite, works great.

So I have this Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Micro/Grow/Bloom set with the tripack..

0pZFFl.jpg

I am not sure but do I mix all 3 bottles in a resevoir (does this mean just a big bucket and water the plants with em?)

well micro i'm guessing is micro nutrients, which you can feed the whole time. (once a week usually)
and grow is for veg period and bloom is for flowering, so you shouldn't mix them all.

it should say the feeding schedules on the bottles

well micro i'm guessing is micro nutrients, which you can feed the whole time. (once a week usually)
and grow is for veg period and bloom is for flowering, so you shouldn't mix them all.

it should say the feeding schedules on the bottles

AN states right on the bottle that it is a 3 part that must be used together.

On the site for the nute calculator they say to use a 1-1-1 ratio but on other pages they say you can play around with it to find your own ratios that suit you like 1-2-3 or 3-2-1 etc.

I just got this line to test out myself but so far i've only used it a couple times on a blooming plant mixed @ 1-2-2 and it seems to like it a lot.

Just remember to use this @ half strength as i guarantee it will burn the shit out of the plant at anything higher..lol

Don't have much advice to offer on the nutes. However, happy growing :thumbs: My first grow I used a rubbermaid. My system was a huge pain in the behind beacuse of lack of space. I upgraded to a tent, and it is awesome. Afghan Kush and Pakistan Ryder are supposed to be good ones :smoke:

I upgraded to a tent, and it is awesome. :smoke:

Which tent did you go with flwr? I am going to do some outdoor growing but am seriously considering a tent for my garage if things work out well seeding a few regulars.

AKAZ, I like your setup. Best of luck!

yeah i got the same tent. it's very well built, i'm just having trouble keeping my temp down.

Back