New Grower First ever grow using bomb seeds cherry bomb auto!!!

I use a completely different line of nutrients General Hydroponics nutrients. I just pre charged with the minimum seedling feed. I think a lot of UK Growers use that cannazym as a pre-charged or maybe it's great white. Well I guess I can't remember. Anyway, if you could figure out whatever the seedling dose was for your canna a+b and use that at half dose and just run it all the way through your Coco get good runoff then that'll probably sit you fine until you get your Cal Mag.
I've read about cannazym and it breaks down dead root material and stuff and turns it into enzymes or micronutrients and given that the coco is basically coconut hairs and such I think that might be something worth trying I'll have to find a grow chart for dosages somewhere on the net, the one pictured is basically like a tester at the minute I should have gave it a bit more time before planting the rest but I'm sure I'll do fine I'm a quick learner, thanks for your input its greatly appreciated

If you u wanna truly break it down google "ml to gal conversion...and for me(remeber im dwc)i dont dose my seedlings/clones till they drop roots..i do use a root stimulator but has no ppm.i wouldnt go over 200ppm if u do dose it from the start..and if yur not using r/o water thats almost impossible

For me i wait till i hav roots to dose..i have well watter at 225ppm,after throwing my juice in im around 500..then 5 days later i blast mine 1100...but i dont grow autos no more cause i scrog normaly..wrks famously for me.heres 3 plants that r clones and rootd 2 n half wks ago.

Last edited:
20170124_164607.jpg

Cal/mag is important..more so in flower tho so i wouldnt over think it too much.def giv it some but its almost impossible to overdose it with just cal/mag

Last edited:
I worked out a ratio last night to test I done 0.5 ml of canna A and 0.5 ml of the B mixed into 2.2 litres or 2200 ml of ph 5.8 water before nutes the ppm reading was 136 then after nutes were added it was reading around 220ppm, she had established a couple of nice roots before I'd potted her as she was germinted in a root riot cube. I'll add some pics below.

That's a nice seedling strength, you should be fine.

Thanks man, I'm just feeding little and often at the moment probably around 100ml straight down into the root riot once a day
You're actually better off watering out away from that root riot Cube a little bit. You want the roots to seek out that moisture and get out of that Cube. In fact I always sew my seeds directly into pre-charged Coco.

Back