New Grower First ever grow using bomb seeds cherry bomb auto!!!

You're actually better off watering out away from that root riot Cube a little bit. You want the roots to seek out that moisture and get out of that Cube. In fact I always sew my seeds directly into pre-charged Coco.
Thanks for the advice man I wish I knew this before using them for my 3 cherry bombs I've just germed, I'll start watering that way asap, she's looking healthy up to now but just a little slow I think but that might be down to temps.

They're looking nice man soon as these 3 cherry bombs and 1 northern are done I've got 2 more cherry bombs to do but I've also got 2 normal seeds to do a amnesia and a critical 2.0 I think I'll be keeping the amnesia as a mother plant for cuttings so I might come to you for a bit of advice although I have done a lot of cutting work in the past I've never actually had to grow them I've just helped take them and transplant them to root riots

Ya np my friend..is the critical a photo?i got a buddy who has a killer critical strain.i know theres many kinds but if its photo id take a clipping in case its special...

Day 6 - she's looking like she wants to stretch up so she might be a tall one.
IMAG0021.jpg
IMAG0020.jpg
IMAG0022.jpg

Back