First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

oh man lol, right in the title. sorry. anyway, as long as youre using promix i would say you are spot on feeding 1/4 right now. I also use a soilless medium and i feed every watering and keep it nice and moist. since youre in promix its up to you to keep them fed given that they cannot get food from their medium. your plants look great too! soon youll be able to up their feeding as they get bigger. keep it up!

Thank you!! :) they thrived on the clonex but grew out of it very fast.... Only ten days old today and they are looking great I think. Should have fed yesterday.... But either way with my medium it's OK to feed every time I water than? Just to make sure I didn't miss read it lol

also, dont be afraid to give that promix a good flush around half way threw to knock that built up salt loose. it will run a little acidic after a while and require an non-ph'ed flush with your RO
cheers :cheers:

yeah you sure can give a feeding every time with around 1/4 to 1/2 strength and hit them with plain water here and there. soon your plants will practically be telling your what they want

Yea that's the most common thing I'm told and I think that happened this morning before feeding. I made some adjustments, fed them and they are getting their proper color back and looking kinda perky again :) after a few grows I'll hopefully learn their language a little better lol. The pictures on the last page don't quite show how sad they looked this morning. Leaves were drooping into soil and curling both down and up so I moved my light up and water/fed them and things are looking good again. Very bushy with not much stretch so hopefully upping my watts to 400 and moving the light up will get them off the soil and give them a spurt so here shortly I can do some LST with them since I have four THC bomb autos in a 2x4x6' tent lol. And it's supposed to yield bigger and no one complains about that.... :)

IMG_20150831_123127139.jpg
IMG_20150831_123134160.jpg

Ladies are twelve days old today and looking pretty good!!!! Got their first feeding two days ago from the FF. @A4, do I feed as the bottle directs.... Feeding every other watering?

Reactions: A4
Back