First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

IMG_20150906_124117499.jpg
IMG_20150906_124131021.jpg
just got done tying down everything to start my LST.... Started with an anchor at the bottom.... Pulled over the top from the second Y of branches down then tied off some excess branches on a couple plants as well.... Hopefully this works out good!!!!

Last edited:
Well today is feeding day with the FF nutes.... Still going to use 1/4 the recommended dose for feeding and see how they take it. If all goes well I'll maybe up it very very little next feeding depending on what the girls want.... As of today I have three showing sex which is great, things are really about to take off and all new growth is looking perfect. I will post pictures here shortly when I go to feed them.... Just got home from work and first things first.... Medicate..... Lol.... Sharing one with all my subscribers!!!! :) .......I also let them dry out very good this time so I don't have over watering issues. Might have to start feeding the plants individually though to get my best results.... Time to get them garden name cards so I can keep track....I will kno by next watering.... This week should b explosive in growth... Thanks for watching everyone.... Pics coming soon...

Looking nice, wonderful start on the LST! It will take more than that as they grow but that is an awesome start. Stand fast with those pipe cleaners, you are going to need them.

Thanks @A4 and everyone else!!!! Today after watering I did some more LST and so I'm going to have to delay the pictures because they are not in their prime. I will post pictures in 1-3 days when they have recovered from watering and LST.... Hopefully the girls keep taking to it well.... So far so good.... They are super bushy and looking super healthy!!!! Happy growing everyone and thanks for staying tuned!!!! More to come and hopefully this thread in its final can help someone else :)

Today the girls are 24 days old and all are showing pistols!!!! One happy dad here!!! :) I'm getting ready to tie down some more branches so I figured I'd snap a couple shots of the progress they have made in just 2 LST sessions!!!!!! Wow I'm amazed daily!!!! My brother has no faith in autos as he has only seen and tried the very first stains and he was not impressed. He thinks I will only get 1oz dry weight per plant..... I bet him I will exceed his expectations and a challenge has been accepted!!! Lol.... Little does he know I have a community full of great auto growers that are always willing to assist each other and help people like me learn. So shout out to AFN.... All of its members.... My subscribers.... And @A4 for helping mentor me through this grow...... Happy farming my friends and stay tuned. Bring a friend to watch!!!!!! :)

Those look gorgeous grasshopper. Ignore that statement if you are younger than 40, lol.

You're brother is going to be sorely disappointed in his wager. I know nothing about the strain you are growing but from the looks of those plants you are going to be harvesting well in excess of 1oz per plant. Mine generally get around 100 grams dry. Looking at the health of those, you are killing it so double down on that bet!

Ha-ha that's what I like to hear!!!! Hell yea and thank you very much!!!!And yes unfortunately I'm only twenty five :/ very young. I've learned my mistake in the beginning to get my leaf discoloration as well. After preparing my medium my first watering should have been just water. But I added in clonex as well and the seedlings had no need for all that nutrients yet and well they got bad nute burn im quite sure. But hey I learned from it and it was a noob move of excitement and won't happen next time!!!! I now have to tie down individual branches how I want to make this plant shape good. All of this is so exciting still. The "honeymoon" stage of growing.... Lol

Back