First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

It's night time now.... 5 hours left till they wake up and I can do anything....9 hours till I wake up and can do anything lol let them live a little before I see what's wrong tomorrow too lol....

Stay cool, Pete, the Calvary is coming! (For real:thumbsup:)
HELP!!!!! I got nute burn.... Twisted leaves and apparently an over watering issue...? I fed yesterday morning with RO water and molasses. Been feeding 1/4 dose FF nutes every other watering only having done two feedings so far.... Used calimagic with my RO water in between those two feedings cuz I was medicated and thought it was a good idea.... Now my girls look deathly and I'm for sure stunting growth.... I got some growth today but things looked like this all day.... Lights out for them in one hour and hopefully tomorrow is better for them :/....
Used calimagic with my RO water in between those two feedings cuz I was medicated and thought it was a good idea.... Now my girls look deathly and I'm for sure stunting growth.... I got some growth today but things looked like this all day.... Lights out for them in one hour and hopefully tomorrow is better for them :/....

Yea I posted up there too. Nothing yet but usually it's very fast. No complaints as I know everyone tries there best to help and its much appreciated from everyone. Thanks @Qman1515!!!!!
Deep breaths, Brother. The button has been hit.:cheers: I would advise you, but 6 cubic feet of soil might plug your pumps. Yeah I'm just a sod buster:biggrin:. Someone will be with you soon, but realize we have Family in Northern CA, so things are a bit hectic :peace:

did u see the pictures on page 11.... Those are what I need help with my good sir!!!! If your still available this evening
t's night time now.... 5 hours left till they wake up and I can do anything....9 hours till I wake up and can do anything lol let them live a little before I see what's wrong tomorrow too lol....
I just fired off enough flares to burn down Iran, Bro. :toke: I wish I could give you the answers, but :shrug:
Great, now I have to get into DWC this winter! :face: Thanks a lot!!! :crying:

What's the recommended harvest time? You got to be about out of room lol.... What's your plan? Lol I'm LST heavy so I think I'll b k on height but.. I've been wrong alot so far lol u got a thread for her?

Back