First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Thank you for the kind words and also the rep petey!!! Much appreciated, and yeah first grow ever. Just studied my ass off cross referencing everything and then I joined this amazing Lil community and it increased my knowledge and I received great help and good friends along the way. And I'm like super ocd and hands on, check plants twice a day lol my next grow will be alien x triangle which I received for the comparative grow so we will see how they do. Not quite sure what's after that. ..probably a bigger tent haha

Hey DiscretePete, Great Job on the grow man you knocked it out of the park. Auto's rock it was a Photo grower for a long time and haven't looked back. The grows just get better and better looking forward to your future grows.

Hey DiscretePete, Great Job on the grow man you knocked it out of the park. Auto's rock it was a Photo grower for a long time and haven't looked back. The grows just get better and better looking forward to your future grows.
thank you very much! I'm honored so many have stopped through to check out my babies. And yes I'm pretty excited for these last three girls to finish up and have an empty tent to start these alien x triangles! Now I have a better idea of what I'm doing, hopefully I can get one of them into a bom/nom lol start getting a nice VIP personal stash of primo buds going :) like you said it just keeps getting better and better

Wow man!! That is some awesome thick bud!! Well done!
yea they are big and thick! I'm hoping they are a little less airy than the first plant I harvested. I think they will be. The bud structure is different. I also have one that smells different than the other 3. So might possibly have 3 phenos....but I'm not sure yet lol....I will b sticking with my LST tricks and investing in the ff bud enhancing powders for this next grow though :) going to get a little more attention with this next grow now that I have an idea what I'm doing. ..thanks for stopping by and checking out my girls

Back