First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Smoke is great. Strong like heavily said. Just hit jars and already smells n smokes pretty good. Great aromas when growing and they are vigorous. Took a lot of noob damage from me lol. Final smoke report in about two weeks probably for one plant. A month or more on the rest for a smoke report. Thanks for stopping by @NotAllThere

@Discretepete2676 You've done a great job with your grow man! Cheers on the hard work and learning curve that you accomplished. You definitely grew some beauties on your first stab at it. I look forward to seeing anything you put out in the near future. Thanks for the read bro, it was definitely worth it.

@Discretepete2676 You've done a great job with your grow man! Cheers on the hard work and learning curve that you accomplished. You definitely grew some beauties on your first stab at it. I look forward to seeing anything you put out in the near future. Thanks for the read bro, it was definitely worth it.
thanks for stopping through! And welcome to afn. Tons to b seen ands learned here. Hope to keep seeing you around

Things are fattening up nicely around here! Got some monster colas that are the size of 1 liter water bottles. ... @Dark Matter ......2 more grows and we are squaring up for a challenge. Your on my list my friend haha
20151108_114731.jpg
20151108_114704.jpg
20151108_114648.jpg
20151108_114633.jpg
20151108_114607.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that all three girl have been put on flush now and will b coming down two Wednesdays from now and I'll b leaving behind some of the popcorn buds to fatten up for a week or two. After that I'll b moving my tent into the new house and starting up my alien x triangle after that. Haven't decided on if I want to run 3 or 4 yet though. Been watching the comparative thread to see what I'm dealing with hopefully

@Discretepete2676 Love those two Mutant Flat top buds :cool1: any chance we can get a few close ups of them before chop.
Looks like your going to have an easy trim too. Cant wait for your weights and smoke reports Way to go on your first grow. Definitely is surprising with what you can do with Auto's and I'm sure the Quality is going to be there judging by the frostiness of them buds.

@Discretepete2676 Love those two Mutant Flat top buds :cool1: any chance we can get a few close ups of them before chop.
Looks like your going to have an easy trim too. Cant wait for your weights and smoke reports Way to go on your first grow. Definitely is surprising with what you can do with Auto's and I'm sure the Quality is going to be there judging by the frostiness of them buds.
I'll get some close ups tomorrow morning for you buddy. I thought they were beautiful but I need to step my game up so I can get into these comps lol. Very happy with my first grow but always room for improvement lol

Back