First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Safe growing is number one for sure! !!!! They don't call me discreet Pete for nothing. ..except I was so high I spelt it wrong but I like it, it is unique haha . And yes hopefully I'll get another Crack at one them trophies one day. I have very high hopes for my grows ahead and hope for the best. Will b moving in a month, found a nice house today. Things are really looking up around this way. Specially after a streak of bad luck. Thanks for sticking it through with me yall. Still three more girls to cut down before this run is over. Probably start a new thread for the comparative grow so it's easy for jack and others to "reefer" to haha.

Whew..what a ride. From problematic start to huge yields.. you done did good son! You should be excited about future grows, you did well.

Excellent job mentoring in this thread too, was nice to see so many experienced growers really explain it in detail for the whole picture. I also came away learning plenty.. :)

Whew..what a ride. From problematic start to huge yields.. you done did good son! You should be excited about future grows, you did well.

Excellent job mentoring in this thread too, was nice to see so many experienced growers really explain it in detail for the whole picture. I also came away learning plenty.. :)
thanks for checking things out! Definitely had my ups and downs but like you said I feel like everyone pulled in to help me and of coarse @A4 was there every step of the way and was a tremendous help. Can't thank him enough as well as everyone else here on AFN. Glad to have so many new great friends.

OK folks. ..decided today was class picture day so I have pictures of all three remaining girls. I will do them in three separate posts....here is lady number one. ..
20151104_114511.jpg
20151104_114528.jpg
20151104_114545.jpg
20151104_114628.jpg

Back